Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gohan

HARVEST BORING? NEED ENTERTAINMENT?

Hai,

lots of you might not even know me and others will be like "oh em gee it's Gohan" with either lots of luffs or hatez.
Anyway, I drop by randomly now and then to say hi told old friends of mine, or partners in crime.

I noticed a lot of LoL usernames around here, mostly champion names. So I wanted to share that I recently fixed some crap with my pc and some programs and wanted to pick up on streaming a bit.

Mostly this will be League of Legends, perhaps other games aswell, depending on how everything goes I may buy a capture card for my tv to play console games on stream.

So if you're bored during harvesting or don't know what to do, why don't you swing by at http://www.twitch.tv/dragonar_t and say hello to me? When online I will usually give commentary about what I'm doing or how the game goes, I have a pretty good knowledge of the game. :)

Just to note, at the time of this post - it's 2:30am for me and I'm not actually online, probably I will view Worlds in the morning and stream in the afternoon/evening in soloQQ. But that's in at least 12 hours from now.

Anyway, I hope to see some of you pass by and perhaps some of you would like to follow me on twitch/FB.

Gl hf and don't get bored harvesting!

-Gohan

EDIT: P.S.: there is a single highlight that I made after a few tryout streams this week, including my first ranked Pentakill, so why don't you check that out while you're out there? :D

Edited by Gohan