Eternal Lands Official Forums
WolfWitch

Yethq - an update

Hi Guys,

Today I spoke with Yethq rabbi, friend next of kin. Our lovely lady is severely ill and in hospital. I have known she was very sick but not the extent of it, nor before now did I have permission to share the details with you.

For a long time Yethq has been suffering from congestive heart failure and and the moment has pneumonia which is very dangerous for her. She is resting easy in hospital at the moment but is mostly unconcious, and so I ask you all.....If you pray, then please pray for her. If you work with healing magics, please add her to your thoughts and works, if you deal with energies, send her all the positive energies you can...lets surround her with love and healing and help and keep her in our thoughts.

Stay strong Yethq - we love you, we got you - just rest and fight dear lady.

Wolfy

YQ - you have fought this long hard battle for so long. Please don't give up now!

All my prayers and best wishes go for your recovery.

My best wishes for a fast recovery.

Get well soon Yethq, sending Prayers

Daring woman I am awake and breathing on my own. Will stay in hospital a bit longer. Will transfer to skilled nursing facility soon it will eat mist if ky money but dear friends agreed to keep my phone and internet going

I am shaky and have so much to say..

Thankyiu and rhere a tiger white Albino tiger. Vwey tired can yiu tell people I will post tomorrow

Much love

YethQ

Heavens I posted here anyway. Well ty Wolfy. Ty all of you. Noe i need put phone down gi back asleep. Might try ingane on android tomorrow much love.

YethQ