Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yethq

Joules Day as TY to all my EL Friends

I have and plan to use a Joules Day Stone on this Sunday the 20th at around 10am Pacific Time (I am really lousy at figuring these out for other time zones but my time zone is -8 GMT)

I chose this time hoping my friends from both Europe and USA can use it.

Thank you all for making my game as good as it can be. Thank you too Radu for making an awesome game which is affordable to all, and for being here with us also.

YethQ

The math might be correct, but let's stick to the time YethQ proposed (it's her stone after all), which is

Sunday 10:00 AM Pacific US

other times would then be:

Eastern US: Sunday 1:00 PM

London Sunday 6:00 PM

Paris Sunday 7:00 PM

Russia Sunday 9:00 PM

oops sorry, too late at night when I posted it.

Thanks YethQ!! :icon13:

Edited by MilesBreezy

I have given the stone to Wolfwitch and asked her to use it as scheduled for me. I have to go into hospital. Might not be in too long but may miss it myself. It should go on anyway and I hope all of you enjoy it. I am letting you know this because I worry some will see I am not on and think it wont happen. It will. One thing I believe in is when you give your word, come what may, you do as you say you would do. Please just know I have had so much fun in EL. My health is precarious but being involved in EL makes me feel just like a regular gal, (I even let myself flirt from time to time and then I get to feel young and beautiful and glamorous as well as a mighty feros and clops killing lady warrior --I just killed some of them first time the other day, was fun). It is a good thing, and I really really appreciate it, and so I say thank you from the newest newbie to all the old timers and Radu himself. It wouldn't the same without each of you. And you can all say a prayers I get to come home and play on Sunday. I am still not in hospital, leaving as soon as I close and my ride is getting annoyed I may only have to go in and stay like 8-12 hours (but they would keep me all night) Is just a chance things could go wrong and I might be longer. So hope to see you but if not, enjoy your mixing, know I am with you in spirit and say a little prayer for me to come home to EL soon.

I hope Yethq is back and can use the stone for herself, if not I will remind you all in 6 to thank her and not me :) I will ofc wait until the start of a new day to use the stone, I think the time yethq specified is 5.00 in game (unless I screwed up the time conversions which is totally possible)so I would wait an hour so you all get the most use from it. xxx

I am back from hospital and if all goes well as it should, I will get to mix with you all tomorrow too.

I need a short power nap and then will be online getting my bags in order (I think I am the biggest Bag Lady of them all in EL lol) .....just got to remember where I left em hehe (is why the note pad on my iPhone is sooo handy!)