Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerSachse

HE/SR Calculator integration into #calc

Whats about the integration of an HE/SR calculator like http://www.paradoxcomputers.com.au/el/hesrtake.php into the offical client?

calculate the amount of HE for 40 SR

#calc s40

=>s40 = 128

and similar for 100HE

#calc h120

=>h120 = 38

With more modifications there could be the output better like "h120 38 SR".

There is no new coding needed, working patch ^^:

http://jebora.de/EL/pub/calc.patch

Ah, i think the 3rd option EMU should integrated too.

As long as it had the two variables ( manu & emu) I would use it otherwise it would do to simply multiply however many srs you have by 4

HE/SR calculator? No, what we really need is an AE/HE calculator that takes into account your magic level, magic astro (and trend), and the mob you are attacking.

Or an LE/SR calc

:)

@ stronze: with 10 fingers xou can count up to 1023, and with toes added to 1048575 :P

Some stuff with astro is serverdependend. And AE/HE is (i thonk) useless, coz you dont't know magic restistance of opponent, or mana of WT.

And LE/SR is really easy, i never needed it, and my math is a crap. 1LD spell=> 1SR.

Astro can be obtained via indicators and astro trend from predictors and remembering what it was 24 hours ago.

Magic resistance of the mob could be guessed in a similar fashion to that of obtaining a mobs a/d level. It just hasn't been done before.

Wiki says mana of WT is 0-40. Not tested it myself. But think the WT magic resistance is very high.

When training or doing Haidir, I MD all mobs that have useful mana (so not LO, LT or WT). I don't really need a calculator, but thought it fun.

Myself, I think DerSachce has good maths: with 10 fingers xou can count up to 1023, and with toes added to 1048575