Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infect

Server Crash

Joe, Infect, Infected, Talon all were in a 120++ instance. There was a massive server grue (rankings page went down as well) that caused our instance to end and for Joe to lose a rosto. Not only were we only one wave into the instance, we paid scales/enters to get inside.

We would love to receive tokens for the four of us and a rosto for Joe. I would assume we were not the only ones. There was an invasion going on at the same time as the EL server restarted/kicked the bucket/imitated Icarus, etc.

As it is late in Romania, I would imagine you to be asleep at this hour.

(You might be getting several of these messages from several people who died...)

Cannot connect to the server. Crash?
Edit: seems some other are experiencing the same issue.

Edited by Mythos

I am still "online" didn't get any grue message or anything like it and no alt+x message either but I can see my char and change the view and all but nothing else.

Just an update, still don't know exactly what has caused it, but if it happens again I will know where to look for, and we have an idea about possible causes.

The online players page is stuck in a time warp from before this started. Those players aren't actually online. (It says I'm one of them...)

Or well, three of them. ;-)

Edited by Burn

Same here: can't connect to main server, but 'Players Online' page claims I'm logged in...

Ping and traceroute have no trouble reaching the server. And I can log in on the test server.

Edited by revi