Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RAD

Dragon scales

I suggest that all scales reduced the time instance

Agree, but not the same time for all scale.

Stronger drag -> more time reduce sounds more fair

Agree, but not the same time for all scale.

Stronger drag -> more time reduce sounds more fair

+1 with this

+1 with intial idea of RAD and +1 with karolus logic :)

Edited by Panatella

I disagree ( don t throw me tomatoes :P)

the idea might be nice, but if you look carefully there are loads of icey black blue dragon scale. so that would mean instance farming for almost everyone. be sure that the entrance drops would drop too.

if that ever happens . I believe the best would be 15 hours removed for any of those scales

Edited by aravinth

... but if you look carefully there are loads of icey black blue dragon scale...

loads?

let me see how many scales are on bots atm:

~100 black dragon scales (don't forget global needs them and some ppl actually have to replace armors from time to time)

~130 ice scales (bigger demand now, with new Redeemer perk and again use for armors)

~190 blue scales (small demand since armor isnt that great compared to cost)

On the other hand bots still have ~250! red scales for sale >.< And since I use them regularly I can say that this number seems

quite stable, no shortance in sight.

So atm I don't see the need to use other scales than the reds with the exception of blue scales which are hardly used.

Because if you start to use black/ice scales for reducing time, prices will go up fast leaving them hard to get and armor prices will go up.

Do we really want that? Current price hike with bindings and enriched essies makes them already harder to replace.

So only blue scales left as an option, and as I said earlier, if blue scales are used for reducing time, what will happen?

Main source for blue scales is invance/Bethel invasion, rangers already often don't get anything for shooting down those.

With blue scales being used, that situation will tighten again, cause high tanks will hoard them to go to instances themselves.

So if this inital suggestion was only made to screw a certain player we all know, it would fail because the drawbacks aren't worth it.

(no accusation here RAD, just saying IF).

Just my 2 cents

Apparently, officially Instances are not to be farmed despite there being an official way to farm them. Increasing the availability of reducing the cooldown would increase farming.

As everything is carefully worked out to try and balance EL, the rate of drops would have to fall too.

It's a nice idea but I don't think it would work well.

2 Raistlinn: bot do not have scale in inventary because it is useless item and noone need to buy it (except rds and ids now). Big part of scales in player storages

Edited by kapbepucm