Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RipTide

Dailies for other skills. potion, craft, tailoring, etc

Skill dailies, i.e. alc, craft, manu, pot, tailor,   

95 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have dailies for other skills.

• Yes, daily
    • Yes, but every 2 or 3 days,
    • Yes, but weekly make them more intense with higher exp payout.
    • No, I have too much to do already.

Would like to see a purley ranging Daily NPC , ranging seems to lack in Daily quests.

also, can we have some dailies in C2, have a couple of NPC daily givers and at least one that keeps you mostly in C2,

Poofing only works if the NPC asking for them is in a school, but yes, something like that, similar to the harvesting tutorial, where YOU have to get the flowers from the location specified.

Yes, I very much would appreciate, if the dailies for a certain skill would not constitute of simply buying an item and delivering it somewhere but actually doing something immediately related to the skill like Haidir for a/d and Xaqulina for harvesting quests; I find the Daritha quest unsatisfactorily in that respect as well as the Maia one.

Poofing them like in a school could certainly be argued along the lines of "please teach our students how to ..." in the sense of the player being an external lecturer - and then it could be done in respective schools where stuff poofs anyway.

Edited by Elke

@ there are a couple of things in the darthia one you cant make (those should be manufacturable anyway) but there is alot of stuff you can make yourself, rather than a/d (which i gladly except) they should have a manufacture bonus too, asides the amount it took to make.

the unfortunate thing with most manu is the raw ingrediants are worth much more than the final item

The daily for all skill would be nice if;

A- the item(s) required by the npc had to be mixed within an 'x' tile radius. ( I think the current daritha manu daily should be reworked to 'mixed within an x tile radius formula, and also kaleb giving exp only to peeps with inorg nex of 6).

B- if you are unable to complete that daily for whatever reason you could use a haidir pass (ie pay real money to skip) or go the Dorel way and wait a long time if you wanna skip.

C- the current dailies reworked a tad as they are currently A/D heavy. Unpopular sentence I know.

This way leveling skill would be a bit 'fairer' for peeps who dont have a big bank balance or

Prefer to make armour and potions than instance or Pk. I think would be bad for game if peeps who have invested no time or resource into anything other than fighting skills being able to buy exp for all skills lit. on a daily basis.

Just my two pence.

How about a group daily thing? you could take it daily, and the items/amounts of the items would be adjusted for a smaller group (3-5 people), in a way that allows semi-newbies, with levels in the 20s and the 30s, and lower nexuses, to start doing the easier ones in their groups, based on their levels in the skill in question. At the end, they all get some reward. I think that could be a good incentive for more teamplay.

How about your possible missions are limited depending on how far you have progressed in the tutorial? That way you'll never get anything above your paygrade.

I've talked with Acelon and he said there are scripts written for these. Maybe if we showed enough interest we could get them implemented with the next client update. :D

I've talked with Acelon and he said there are scripts written for these. Maybe if we showed enough interest we could get them implemented with the next client update. :D

I don't think a client update is needed, rather a server update and detailed testing.

Voted Yes, but weekly make them more intense with higher exp payout, so better for ppls that work whole week and just log for dailies (daritha/haidir) and can cover all the exp in 1x.

Edited by Locuas