Eternal Lands Official Forums
saxum

Entire mix list cleared

I have used up every slot in mix list for quite some time. Today when I went to reopen EL after a crash it was gone. I tweaked a few items in el.ini primarily dealing with sound but nothing which should have affected mix lists.

Are you using the (very old) official release of the client or a development version built from the latest source code? The code has changed alot since the last release.

Using 1.9.3.

Tried using new client and it failed so I went back to 1.9.3.

Reinstalled EL from update from Sir Odie's site with new features including countdown; it has crashed once which is far less than normal.
We continue testing that build first.

It is highly recommended when switching from the official 1.9.3 to current GIT builds (or back) that you make a backup of your personal directory (where such xml files, screenshots, etc. get saved) before running the different version.

Saxum, are you using XP? If so, you may have more luck with less crashes with the client built by me. Its from the same source as Sir_Odie's but built on XP using an oder version of the compiler. So far, others have found this works better on XP than Sir_Odie's. The download from me is just the client excecutable.

Edited by bluap

Saxum, are you using XP? If so, you may have more luck with less crashes with the client built by me. Its from the same source as Sir_Odie's but built on XP using an oder version of the compiler. So far, others have found this works better on XP than Sir_Odie's. The download from me is just the client excecutable.

Yes I am using XP. Does yours have the Stop watch, new session stats, etc?