Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saxum

Suggest new use for Dung Teleporter

Since there seems to be a fair number in game and so value do not drop too much allow additional use:

When used with dung it sends all dung in local inventory to storage and Dung Teleporter disappears.

I like this idea Saxum, dung teleporters, afaik, only tend to get used during invasions of the outhouses..teleport your poop to storage rather than having to make a special trip to haz sto would save abit of time & get rid of some, what seems to be, a slow build up of an item hardly used. :icon13:

great idea. :icon13: Hope the developers actually do this one. I dont think they read this thread. :doze:

Really? You could use it and get out at MM and carry short distance to storage. Not really overpowering.

Yeah but you would still have to Walk. Your suggestion would be Sit where ever you want on any map in either continent and harvest dung and then get it sent to storage with the DTP without moving your lazy ass so Yeah, overpowered..

Well, at best you can only hold maybe 316 or so dung in inventory. 1 teleporter used up to send that small amount to storage. While teleporters do seem to show up regularly, they don't to the extent that this could be a constantly-done thing. Such regular use of them would make the price go up, people who find them end up using them themselves a lot, so less on market for when that dung portal room gets a rare use.

So considering the low amount of dung and it won't be possible to do this with every full load as the teleporters don't appear enough for that, I don't see the overpower. It would at best allow you to sit at a different outhouse and harvest, but still only until you run out of teleporters. And that in itself is not necessarily a bad thing, what with so many focused on using the MM outhouse closest to haz sto.

I'm thinking it won't be worth it to use it this way in the end result. If you're looking to harv large amounts of poo, popping a speed hax for the trips to sto and keeping food on you to use it makes the trips to storage a breeze. Literally, running that fast you can feel the wind in your hair. ;-)

But as for the actual suggestion, no opinion either way. Won't care if it's added, but doubt I'd use it myself.

In a little over 20k dung I have found 46 teleporters.

As a mule I can hold over 700 dung, which trades a glyph (220 gc) for a teleporter (250 gc) in this scheme.

I find dung teleporters nice for the daily mule quest, and other muling or hunting occasions when I want to go quickly from continent to continent. Currently cheaper than most c2 rings.

Not sure if it is OP, would be handy on Stachanov :P

Well 316 dung each harv aint much sure, 10 DTPs would generate 3160 dung to storage without moving your butt an inch.

Harv and drop in a bag and collect loads more than what your EMU allows you to carry, transform into a mule and then use the DTPs to send several Ks of dung to sto without moving.

Maxiene You gotta be very unlucky!

I got loads of DTPs while harvesting, to the point where I really didn't want them dropped to me because they take EMU from the dung. Not sure I still have them but in case I got rid of them already I had close to 200 DTPs so 200xwhat ever amount I can carry with full mule = shitloads of dung in sto without moving.