Eternal Lands Official Forums
vinoveritas

Farewell Candi, may your Spirit find a restful peace

Just got word today from Candi's brother, who played this game as crownwarrior, that Candi lost her fight against breast cancer on 17 October 2013, after almost 1 month on life support.

My thoughts go to her 2 brothers, and her son.

Dear Candi, may your spirit went through the doors of your ancestors well, may you meet your twin brother again, may you walk again, and see the world without the pain you where in for so long.

Farewell, until we meet again.

I am so sorry to hear this. She will be sadly missed.

On behalf of {FD}, our thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

After many encounters with her in guilds and in the general public of the game, I truly feel she is an example of someone who has such a positive outlook on life. I wish the family well and will keep the family in my thoughts and prayers.

Inf.

Such a wonderful person. She had such a tough time recently with illnesses. I am glad her beautiful spirit is now free of pain. Love you always Candi...

Candi was one of the first players in game that I met. She was always helpful to new players, guiding and teaching them on the ways of EL. She recruited me into RIP!, my first guild and a place that she called home. She treated her friends and guildmates like family and was always there to help. In real life she was also a gentle soul. As a veterinarian, she would always be worried about the animals under her care, and would frequently leave to go on emergency calls to help any animal in distress.

A fixture in DP, she will always be missed, and that storage will forever seem empty without her. Rest in peace Candi, and may your spirit now run free.

Your Pickaxe has been destroyed

You stopped harvesting.

[PM from Candi: need a new pick?]

A gentle player, sad to hear the bad news. :(

On behalf of all members of >FA<, our condolences to her family and her in-game friends.

Guest DeepDive

Sorry for the wrong topic post. I want to say something to Candi very much but can't post anywhere except this section.

Please be kindly to move this post to "Farewell Candi, may your Spirit find a restful peace" under "General Chat".

Original link : http://www.eternal-l...topic=59019&hl=

Dear Candi,

That day you said hello to me and i thought : wow, how friendly angel you are. I believe you will find peace and joy. Miss you forever.

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao Tzu

You are missed Candi, your memory lives on through those of us who are lucky enough to have known you. Tokie .....

Edited by tokie

im sad to hear a nice person died again in our community and wish her family and friends much power for this very hard time .

She will rest in peace and in our hearts :(

My condolences to her family and friends,She will be sadly missed by all lucky to have met her.

To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die. ~Thomas Campbell

Guest olenthered

Really sad news she always put herself last and others first learned alot from her will never forget you hun your boy Olen :(

poor candi, heaven is a more beautiful place now. was an honor and a pleasure to have gotten to know you in el and see how amazing you are. you will be truly missed but never forgotten

Hard to add anything, all beautiful has been said.

Go girl... take a walk, ride a horse, enjoy the world without pain... Don't go too far, we will follow. Once. Time is not relevant... We will meet again. I will not forget... Rest in peace, honey.

Absolutely devastated!

If i had to define a true friend - i'd think of Candi... She's a wonderful person who i am honoured to have met through this game. I will never forget her or her life.

Love from us all....

Jedi

Vid is right - its hard to say anything more about a person with a beautiful soul.

Won't forget you - hope to see you later.

Lynda - Mum in El

I'm so sorry for my very late reply and I really find it hard to express my feelings in words. Candi was my friend here for many years and was one of my first guild members/officers when I created the guild HELP, which later became RIP, then became K&M. In all the years I had the honour to know her I saw her kindness and cheerfulness to everyone around her, always ready to help and cheer those around her. You needed help, there she was, needed an ear or shoulder to cry on, she would listen and give you her shoulder and a hug, lost items, she helped you replace them, needed advice she would freely give it, needed a good laugh she would share it, she was the backbone of the guild and will leave a place that no-one can ever fill. To her family and friends I share your loss, to our fellow Eternal Lands family and friends, thank you for having this place that fosters the environment for meeting and supporting some wonderful enduring friendships. Candi, you rock girl ! Im sure you ancestors are welcoming you and guiding you on new journey, Rest in peace my dear friend. Love and Hugggggles.

We are Born to live and die, to give the best of us to the ones to fallow us, to enjoy the time with Family - friends and all who wanna be our friends, to give peace and take away the pain... We are who we are and we do what we do... Candi, wish we knew each other better.. i still remember how we used to meet every weeknd for our harving Team, you were one of those who knew what to say at the right Moment... it is sad that you are gone from our world but i am sure you are smiling from above and still thinking of us and with us.. Dont Forget to send a sign now and then .... "The Whell weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern." Moiraine Damodread

Edited by Immortelle