Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vinoveritas

New creature idea + item white rhinoceros

Ok i know its not fair but reading up on some channel 6 chatlogs today i got the idea why not create a white rhinoceros in game,

A agrresive monster that looks far more then it is, thats why i would give him about 30 a/d and 300 hp who drops as special drop a horn that uppon useage reduces all attributes by 10 (they get restored by 1 per minute) so if you have to take my stats.

Physique : 48/48

Coordination : 48/48

Reasoning : 20/20

Will : 12/12

Instinct : 24/20

Vitality : 22/20

It will go to

[ Physique : 38/48

Coordination : 38/48

Reasoning : 10/20

Will : 4/12

Instinct : 14/24

Vitality : 12/22

And after 10 mins you have old stats back.

Horn could be used in a attribut reducing attack spell.

And make the monster tell false statements during fighting

Edited by vinoveritas

Where are the negative aspects of this idea? Killing something with 30 A/D is far too easy even with 300HPs (2 special hits with a Scythe) and dropping something that powerful it needs something negative to go with it.

Feel free to tweak stats. make the hp higher maybe 3k hp then, i just thought a creature that is a FAKE looks big is small, and the drop should be a special drop, and i do not know how many people want to reduce their attributes for just a little time especially if all attributes are put down

Edited by vinoveritas

I disagree.

The problem with this idea is that the name is too similar to a (former?) player and he may sue for undue distress, especially as he is currently being mocked in another part of the forum! :P

its named after an animal in real life, so what if a player choose to name himself to the short name of that animal. As for him suing about this. i would wish him good luck. All i suggested is that the game uses a real existing animal,and make it behave in a certain way that nobody expects an animal that looks and acts tough but is no real thread for anyone abrove a certain (fast reachable) level. and you cannot tell me that a rhino is not a mean looking animal.

Edited by vinoveritas

I'm not playing lately due to work, but I can see from the forums that EL is still the same great fun as ever :D

Wonderful idea VV!

I also have a suggestion for implementing some risk in attacking the new mob, giving him a few special attacks:

• Can steal your GC while in combat,
  • Can break some items,
  • On a successful special attack of the Rhino, the first character of the password of you char gets changed, and you have to discover what is the new password to get back in game :)

Till soon

xam
Edited by massimoC

On a successful special attack of the Rhino, the first character of the password of you char gets changed, and you have to discover what is the new password to get back in game :)

Epic idea!

OMG I missed this thread - an excellent read - almost as good as the other thread....

Perhaps the monster has a special spawn spot.... It's in Trassian... you know the small cell with the bars..

Another attack:

Makes you continuously talk in gibberish for 5 minutes.

Bonus: Disables your punctuation keys.

Another attack:

Makes you continuously talk in gibberish for 5 minutes.

Bonus: Disables your punctuation keys.

Some already have that attack skill.....

NO. NO ... AND NO.

do you guys want to push that as*h*** to el's history ? you want make him a legend in here? coz adding mob with hes name will do that. doesnt matter in white or black side, you will make him a legend/part of game.

the best what we can do is: forget him, let him die in time river and hope such ppls wont ever come back.

NO. NO ... AND NO.

do you guys want to push that as*h*** to el's history ? you want make him a legend in here? coz adding mob with hes name will do that. doesnt matter in white or black side, you will make him a legend/part of game.

the best what we can do is: forget him, let him die in time river and hope such ppls wont ever come back.

For probably the first time since I've been playing, I agree with NH here. :icon13:

I agree also, way too much honor, although it makes another perfect story to tell around the bonfires at Halloween, but don’t worry NH, I think this thread, if you have not yet noticed, is not to be taken too seriously at all by anyone, but with a pinch of salt, and perhaps a drop of tar and some feathers only.

I agree also, way too much honor, although it makes another perfect story to tell around the bonfires at Halloween, but don’t worry NH, I think this thread, if you have not yet noticed, is not to be taken too seriously at all by anyone, but with a pinch of salt, and perhaps a drop of tar and some feathers only.

+1, but remember the WR needs red or blue cockatrice feathers for best contrast :D

xam