Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest WhiteRhino

bought shyhermit for a freind

Guest WhiteRhino

Nova photobucket, old screenies. Ok radu i will try my best to get u a screenie, it's not going to be a main priority. And i did not view what i did as a violation as there was no fine print. Also you said you would return it all konvict1 whiterhino and shyman correct? And I'd return with no restrictions? Just to be clear. Also can i have my forums account back, i will send the screenies via pm vs everyone getting involved further.also i never claimed to be of any realtions to you,so get that bit out of your head please.

Guest WhiteRhino

Fine print of buying a "bot" or a character for another person. Said i was not allowed to buy one which can be taken many directions

Guest WhiteRhino

Forums account, and will you keep to the agreement of providing them. As stated I'm not stupid.

Guest WhiteRhino

Will be around n hr difficulty loading paypal app download but you will get it. But i do want to know if i prove right am i going to get everything back or nothing. If nothing or just wr this is a waste of time and I'm sure you will agree mr radu.

Guest WhiteRhino

I sent 2 one showing the account was mine and several payments to Joshua rear also showing enough money in my account not to have a reason to scamm if possible u can put here on forums, but i gave phone back, but I'm sure ou agree i didn't scamm him note the -70+ usd?

Ok, I got a screenshot showing a 200 usd transaction to him on 12th of October. However, you said:

(Unique Transaction ID # 9DN00507LE4214024)

Date Type Status Details Amount

Oct 13, 2013 Payment For Joshua Rear Completed ... -$70.00 USD

Related Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

Oct 13, 2013 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $73.74 USD

Sent to: Joshua Rear (The recipient of this payment is Verified) Email: shyhermit47@gmail.com Amount sent: -$70.00 USD Fee amount: -$3.94 USD Net amount: -$73.94 USD

Date: Oct 13, 2013 Time: 09:24:09 PDT

Subject: You have sent $70.00 USD to Joshua Rear with PayPal Funding Type: PayPal Balance and Credit Card Funding Source: $0.20 USD - PayPal Account $73.74 USD - Visa Debit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-6990

Can you explain the discrepancy between the dates and amount?

Guest WhiteRhino

Because i didn't want everyone knowing how much i payed sir. And that was for just the bot which is why i want to keep it so bad. I payed 70 for the char n didn't logg on it as i was only wanting the storage n didn't want the trade to be illigal sir

Yes, but I don't see the 70 transaction you mentioned din that screenshot. I see transactions before and after that date, but none is of 70 usd to him. Why not?

Guest WhiteRhino

May i please have accounts and be off of restrictions? :s and I'm confused on how this got started? :/

Guest WhiteRhino

It was veered to his card just idk just felt he should've came clean about the payment. I remained truthful though as you see

Guest WhiteRhino

I added his card to my PayPal and withdrew it to it. I just couldn't remember the day it was sent. And honestly as you see for your self i have alot of money on PayPal sir and do not have a reason to make the account you were told about. I told you idk how or who told you all of that but it wasn't true.

Guest WhiteRhino

Sure, as soon as I see the screenshot of that transaction I will restore your accounts so that you can sell your chars and quit this fucktard game. Meanwhile, we were having an interesting conversation on channel 6 on where to file a police report about you.

I don't want to quit but, id enjoy to be off of restrictions and have accounts back, and the bot/shyhermit storage. Id even accept trading with u to get storage. Then u can have the shyhermit account. If possible ofc

Guest WhiteRhino

Idk was it the txt msg i sent? And were any from my adress cuz i don't email much. And a forward can be edited the screeshots i provided cannot be. So can i please have my accounts back?:) i did as you asked. Btw if you'd like proof it can be edited I'll gladly show you.

Guest WhiteRhino

Radu can i have my accounts, you have seen for your self that i have payed him, not the other way around. This is taking too long and i am the one inconvenienced by it. Also cant edit from my phone but also i cannot take screenies off it either, my phone is limited. But can do from computer ive done it before. So can we quit dragging this out. Hell just give me WR n konvict1 he can keep the bot etc, this is too much drama. Ill just buy a different bot since you said screenie n i get off restrictions n have all chars back.

I think not having your char is going to be the least of your inconvenience. I wasted many hours of my time, and now, thanks to the PayPal e-mails I had forwarded to me, I can finally have some proof and contact the Valentine, Nebraska Police.

Guest WhiteRhino

Tell him to refund my payments, or i will do the proper thing and file a dispute through paypal

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.