Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest WhiteRhino

bought shyhermit for a freind

@WR (or whomever)

not so sure about your IQ arrangement...

at least we "out smart you" as the most of us here has better moral standards.

as to fake posts, i admit i mainly saw your name, and thought its your post.

IF your still around, i would suggest you to solve this mess, in case this come out TRUE story.

I dont think this soap gonna get a season 2.

I fear it will be ended prematurely..... :mean: Too bad for those die-hard fans :whistle:

Ah well, they will have to do with the comic-con events

Far be it for me to agree with the author of this silliness in any way, shape or form, much less interfere with the rest of us (including me) who tune into this thread for our morning chuckle to go along with the Java, (apologies for posting when I have nada to contribute to the original context of the thread). Moohaps it is time to move on from NASA, CIA, Mensa, Secret Agent Land?

Guest whiterhino

So, I seen the post Mr. Veno made, funny how he talks, but never took up my many many offers for pk. Got a few guildies broded for his mouth as well. Anyways thanks for implementing how important i was to the game ;) 9 + years of playing i think i deserve some type of respect though. Anyways just to note that this game lost around 10 players due to this ban of mine. And honestly i find it hilarious. Anyways to Mr. Radu you are fighting a losing battle with this game. Only around 100 players average to play, compared to the 700-900 of old. You may blame the character market, but the truth is because this game is not structured properly. I have watched many people become banned over bogus circumstances and then later have to kiss ass to come back, after they've already been punished. I thank you for the ban of my character though,as in hitting a few realizations, i doubt I'd ever log on, but to troll the structure of this game, compared to others that require more than one server to host the players. It's sad that you do not take your players suggestions into consideration without cash involved. It's actually disgusting. I'd love

Guest whiterhino

To see el, become more player based. And get economally fixed. But as everyone realizes it's never going to happen. I just wished everyone had the nuts to go on an el strick until you did a few things to fix this game. Like your pride it gets in the way of your better judgment. And a revision of the rules, and the moderator staff. And for fucks sake, update the fucking encyclopedia lmao. Especially if you want new players to learn the game. Anyways i think this will be my last post on these forums. But it's good to know that I'm the hotest thing to ever hit forums, eventhough the fake PayPal is complete and utter bull shit, and the fact of players dropping left and right after you renigged onyour word. Bet if I'd haveoffered $$ you'd have unlocked me just as fast as before. Lol anyways good luck retaining players as many have left and alot more are in the process:)

Guest WhiteRhino

And newhope, don't forget....I am a legend here. ;) anyways pro bombing in invance.....lolololololol

Guest Gladiator

Well learner, if i would've known that it is considered buying a character then I'd not have done it. It's just i was allowed to purchase collardhills before "under these restrictions i was failed to be informed about 2 years ago and had no mod issues" that should be a note that aislinn made up those restrictions on me. And learner, if me paying for someone else online a character is violations(even though i did not dare touch that character) then i can do no more than apologize as these areas are more grey and are not fully defined in my restrictions thread. The not refining those lines in the thread should not effect me and what has happened. That would be like the government mistyping a law, and then punnishing people for something totally different. I think this whole thing is boiling down to alot of miscommunication. I showed i have payed for the bot and may i please be allowed it and whiterhino back, he can have shyhermit as i can get the password. Also can i please have my forums account back. At least until this issue is resolved.

Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law. When ya play ya gotta pay. Man up and take your punnishment or bannishment or whatever. dont be a lil sissyboy.

Guest whiterhino

Dude. I don't give a shit about the bannishment, I'm thankful for it. It was a distraction from my priorities, in real life. Lol just I'm a legend here, confirming newhopes darkest fears. ;)

Dude. I don't give a shit about the bannishment, I'm thankful for it. It was a distraction from my priorities, in real life. Lol just I'm a legend here, confirming newhopes darkest fears. ;)

(highlight mine)

Lol! Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

(highlight mine)

Lol! Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Only in that 'I Am Legend - protagonist realises far too late that the rest of the world thinks he is the scum of the earth' way.

The thing I find funniest is that he's so proud of "being a legend" in such a "second rate game". (his words) There's a sad hilarity in that. Like a clown massacre or something.

Nova you said what I was thinking. How can you bash a game you fought and fought to come back to play many times? I just don't get it. Maybe WR isn't getting what's being said by everyone else.

Please WR, read between the lines already!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

go away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest whiterhino

Paul, no. I'm enjoying how many people would rather believe utter bull shit ,than believe the truth. And aislinn the things I have done in this game make 150s look bad . I've soloed the rd in my 110s achieved vanquisher on a 30s a/d char. Pk list of my 110s char made every 140+ player look bad. Hell most 110s that do pk I've noticed trys to pk as I did. And 130s I litterally did all that was possible in this game lol. Yea yea I donated pki but I aquired a lot more pki doesn't mean anything ,its the players you kill. Fuck I leveled like a freak before I started caring about rl I lived on a spawn hell I can say I put more into this game than anyplayer. Its a distraction that I never want again. Kill the characters ,give them away ,or sell them on shop I just don't give a shit. Paul don't talk shit in public ,shit we were tight before simple rumors poped up lol seriously tho idgaf shove your opinions up your ass and hope you choke;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.