Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest WhiteRhino

bought shyhermit for a freind

And then you are ranting how low IQ everyone else has because they participate in your things... This is just unbelievable stupidity by you

I think you forget I have an IQ over 300 so I am really not trying to insult anyone by saying they have lower IQ. How else did you think I was selected by NASA to fly the space shuttle ? I would send you copy of my paypal account showing how much it cost to buy a space helmet on ebay but i'm currently working undercover for the FBI as toon trafficker and our government issue phones won't run photoshop.

Now my covers been blown it means years of work are down the drain. Still' date=' at least you all now know the truth.

[/quote'] *** Someone tell PurpleHaze to loosen WhiteRhino's Hockey Helmet, apparently it's cut off the circulation to His head...

Guest whiterhino

You complete idiot Wizzy.

That phone call was in fact from paypal informing you that the $356 I had paid you for your toon has accidently been recalled. However, don't panic. Its probably just a silly mistake on their part and should be rectified soon.

In the meantime, i'm still waiting for you to email my Romanian cousin with the password. Hope you haven't forgotten ?

[sent from my government issue Blackberry]

you will need alot more then fifteen hundred dollars to hire a well dressed lawyer

Correction, you really need all the money you have to visit the best psychologist ever, to solve your issues.

You really believe the BS STORY you telling us now??? OR belive we believe yous stories?

I was keeping my opinions/ideas to myself.

I'm not the person to judge another one, but this is really BS and you know this!

LOL, a secret NASA agent here, in EL. how the hell did we DESERVE this?

C'mon, i suggest you to stop spreading silly stories and start checking how the hell you can solve your issues/position you are in ATM!

And then you are ranting how low IQ everyone else has because they participate in your things... This is just unbelievable stupidity by you

I think you forget I have an IQ over 300 so I am really not trying to insult anyone by saying they have lower IQ. How else did you think I was selected by NASA to fly the space shuttle ? I would send you copy of my paypal account showing how much it cost to buy a space helmet on ebay but i'm currently working undercover for the FBI as toon trafficker and our government issue phones won't run photoshop.

Now my covers been blown it means years of work are down the drain. Still' date=' at least you all now know the truth.

[/quote']

LMFAO I think he needs to go steal alot of money and spend it on a psychologist and not worry to much about the Lawyer bubba ganna have his way with him soon enough. Then we all wont have to deal with his stupidity anymore.

Edited by Norad

Guys I think its obvious that the last few posts from guest_whiterhino are not the 'real' white rhino.... notice the grammar and typing... never mind the fact that we know WRs IQ is nowhere near 3 never minnd 300..

Guys I think its obvious that the last few posts from guest_whiterhino are not the 'real' white rhino.... notice the grammar and typing... never mind the fact that we know WRs IQ is nowhere near 3 never minnd 300..

Yes, I agree.

WhiteDildo need to watch less Sponge Bob Square Pants...

[/quote']

You would think someone with a 300 IQ could use correct grammar and punctuation.

Guest whiterhino

Ok, some people really are ignorant to post as me. Hope it falls under one of the game rules, your ip gets traced and it leads to a ban.

Guest whiterhino

LOL, a secret NASA agent here, in EL. how the hell did we DESERVE this?

C'mon, i suggest you to stop spreading silly stories and start checking how the hell you can solve your issues/position you are in ATM!

I'm hardly going to tell people when i'm undercover. Why should I ? So of course it comes as a surprise when they find out. You probably don't realise but toon trafficking is a growing problem for the government.

Guest whiterhino

And is it impossible for people to mind their own buisness. Idk how tokie reached his assumptions hell me nor ph talk to him cause he's an idiot.

Guest DrtyDeviL

I didnt quote zombie, guess i have a higher iq to tell real and real fake. Alsi i suggest that this ijs the person who made the fake PayPal adress n knew my email adress due to an accedental mischat in ch stating my email before all of this drama, iirc i was told you're going to get spammed by rabbitman. Don't believe me ask. Also i admit i allowed two other people to play on my character at times for paypal cash. Can't say it has anything to do with this bullshit, but it was a good deal since i got a/d xp by letting them train me and i got cash. Anyways i spammed the guys unofficial forums account still no response am going to txt radu the main person that was on my account. The other ill txt too but don't think theyd do that.

Guest WhiteRhino

Idk i don't conversate with them as they cause me nothing but drama, though i did have a hacking issue with my account that i notified aislinn of via pm's. But i sent radu the 2 names so hopefully this issue is dropped soon. Btw i can accept responsiblities for my ownactions but others no. N for proof this post is mine. Dark im seriously wanting one of those t shirts lol

Guest DrtyDeviL

thanks aislinn, at the library atm. just figured since you're online can you validate the pm's I sent to you saying" watch my account please my brother is trying to hack it" please? and like I said ask rabbitman he seen me accidently misstype my email address in a ch dnt know whether 3 or 6 android didn't show ch status. also I sent the names of the peoples unnoficial forums account, hopefully he can get to the bottom of it that way. but, I am tired of this endless dramatic scenery. though I know that if I ignore this bullshit other people are going to post under my name, ffs the idiotcracy involved to spam like that. aislinn can I have my forums account "drtydevil" unlocked to avoid bullshit like this?

Guest DrtyDeviL

thanks aislinn, at the library atm. just figured since you're online can you validate the pm's I sent to you saying" watch my account please my brother is trying to hack it" please? and like I said ask rabbitman he seen me accidently misstype my email address in a ch dnt know whether 3 or 6 android didn't show ch status. also I sent the names of the peoples unnoficial forums account, hopefully he can get to the bottom of it that way. but, I am tired of this endless dramatic scenery. though I know that if I ignore this bullshit other people are going to post under my name, ffs the idiotcracy involved to spam like that. aislinn can I have my forums account "drtydevil" unlocked to avoid bullshit like this?

I have told you and your brother and your mother and your other brother and your father and your grandfather that I am not wasting any more time "watching over" any of your accounts. I am tired of the hacking, stealing, cheating, lying, and lying-about-being-hacked that goes on. You all have been told this many times. The accounts stay locked, no matter who did what on them. I don't care. Even if, and we all know this is not the case, you end up innocent in this latest mess, you will not get these characters back. You are a waste of time and that is the nice version.

No, I am not unrestricting forum accounts for you. You will not be set free to unleash your brand of spam all through them for moderators to waste their time tracking it down.

Your history speaks for itself. The only reason you get more chances is because your dumb act is SO successful. I am done with it and you. And that does not mean you get to come back with no restrictions and all sorts of characters. It means you do not get to come back at all.

I type this knowing that someone most likely is dictating to you, taking your dictation, or totally is pretending to be you while you sit in jail. At the moment, I have better things to do than care enough to track it.

Guest WhiteRhino

Aislinn you know i didn't. I bet you're not even looking into it no matter what kind of proof i provide....

Guest DrtyDeviL

AND if youd lock this topic u would have no more spam from me unless a new topic is starting with me on help me where i can post.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.