Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest WhiteRhino

bought shyhermit for a freind

Yes revi, that was six months after my last ban. Aislinn knows very well what i am saying.

So, you admitted in your opening post that you had violated (at least) one of your restrictions (no buying/selling characters).

Fairly normal that you get banned when the game moderators find out about that.

Then you aggravate your case by starting a public discussion about the moderation...

(and I noticed that that screenshot you linked to in post #69 was stored under

C:\Users\purplehaze\... )

Guest WhiteRhino

Yes,she allowed me to play on her computer at one point or another. Radu chat loggs can be altered and uphold nothing. And all my transactions are on my own paypal acount which currently has over 1500$ on it. And i cannot see myself starting a fake paypal as i only own one bank account to withdrawal the money too,or me telling a farfetched story that we are cousins as no one even the grandest of simpletons would believe that. And you will need proof that i own such a fake account. And i have a static ip adress on my phone(not purposely) it always makes me verify that i own my fb etc. And as far as you threatening me, we both know im not that stupid.

Guest WhiteRhino

Fyi, you cannot make a fake paypal without proof you are the person that owns the account. And you cannot steal money through paypal it has to be sent.

Radu chat loggs can be altered and uphold nothing.

Unlike a copy/pasted "paypal receipt"...

And as far as you threatening me, we both know im not that stupid.

Ehm.

To make a "fake paypal" all you need is a valid email address and a debit/credit card. Once you reached the sending/receiving limit THEN you will have to get your account verified. As far as making a "fake paypal" they aren't going to know if your name is John Doe and if you live on Jupiter... You could have done this as easily as counting to 3. The only person you are fooling is yourself... :whistle:

I am sure the police will have the right tools to ask Pay Pal for the IP of that account, and trace it back to you. Also you PMed quite a few people in the game to help you transfer the money to your original account. I am sure I will soon have enough evidence against you to send to the police :)

Guest WhiteRhino

Haha you sure miles paypal as of months ago require you to verify the account is yours with ss card id cards etc shit like that. I went and read up on it before i posted that reply. Radu you can edit then screenie the chat loggs so they uphold 0 truth especially seeing as how most of the game hates me. Also is there proof he sent money, was that money recieved? Was it laundered? Those are questions only mr hermit can provide the answers to. And even say i did create such an account you will have to provide that it is illigal say did i use your ssn number id number etc and if nothing illigal was done then you really couldn't do anything. I know this i went to college and learned all that. I want to know how could i impersonate you without the required documents. I provided proof that i payed shyhermit and that he willingly gave me the passwords. Now will you do as you said and unlock my things at least untill your so called police reports clear xD

Guest WhiteRhino

I am just waiting on radu to man up and keep his word for providing proof, that is all I'm waiting for. This topic was meant for radu and myself, idk how other peoples words mean anything or the fact of them thinking it means anything.

Dark she posted about their relationship Earlier. I'm sure if what he says is true he could find a computer to use for a screen shot even if it means going to the library

Guest WhiteRhino

Can not download at the library,but only a relatively smart person would know that

Also dark that was months ago that i took that screenshot, and i was informing the person that i took it from her computer. She no longer has one, or i would.Honestly these assumptions are growing old. I encourage everyone to please, mind thiet own business and stay out of mine. It makes your iq level look less and less everytime.radu i suggest we take this conversation to email so we don't have to view the stupidity. My email i use is the one i emailed you about attilathehun on.

Wonder why his FB pic is still of him and PH sucking face then. Also, their current cities are the same. I just smell more lies from a different liar.

Guest WhiteRhino

Anyways, back to painting. Just make a decision radu. I honestly do not care which it is. Or email me to discuss this further. You said you'd do something if i provided payment proof and i did. Other than that I'm done here.Nova mind your own business, this topic doesn't involve her and shouldn't. Let us deal with our lives and you worry about yours.

Guest WhiteRhino

Dude are you blind i stated she no longer owns a computer or i would. Like i said do not speak on anything, you know nothing about.

WR for once you might be right. I wouldn't know as I have never used a comp at library. I'm sure you have a friend, probation officer, family, former cell mate that can help you get a screenshot. Just trying to help. Nova I am guessing you are right.

Anyways, back to painting. Just make a decision radu. I honestly do not care which it is. Or email me to discuss this further. You said you'd do something if i provided payment proof and i did. Other than that I'm done here.Nova mind your own business, this topic doesn't involve her and shouldn't. Let us deal with our lives and you worry about yours.

You won't accept a chat log because it can be edited yet radu is supposed to accept a hand typed "copy" of some paypal "receipt"?

(I still am not clear why we should care what you accept or not, though...)

I did not see the screenshot yet. Post here when you have it, ktnxby. And after that post why you broke your EL probation terms and bought chars when you agreed not to. And maybe let me know how we are cousins.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.