Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest WhiteRhino

bought shyhermit for a freind

Guest WhiteRhino

Ok i have the PayPal id # i sent a payment to shyhermit47@gmail.com for his bot n character 70$ bought not for me but for a kid named jacob. That is allowed to buy and sell characters but the kid received a message from radu threatening to call the cops and calling him a piece of shit. Wtf is the problem shyhermit sold his character and his bot not myfault hes a tard and can't remember doing it. And wth is up with my account?? It says wrong user/pass when i try to logg on to confront the issue at hand. Radu my email is liljokag@gmail.com id like to know wth is going on

Guest WhiteRhino

I do not have but one PayPal account and sure i will try i only have my phone but sure and once i do can all of my restrictions be lifted and my characters be returned for the huge inconvenience imposed so i can sell my char n quit this fucktard game

Sure, as soon as I see the screenshot of that transaction I will restore your accounts so that you can sell your chars and quit this fucktard game. Meanwhile, we were having an interesting conversation on channel 6 on where to file a police report about you.

Guest WhiteRhino

t (Unique Transaction ID # 9DN00507LE4214024)

Date Type Status Details Amount

Oct 13, 2013 Payment For Joshua Rear Completed ... -$70.00 USD

Related Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

Oct 13, 2013 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $73.74 USD

Sent to: Joshua Rear (The recipient of this payment is Verified) Email: shyhermit47@gmail.com Amount sent: -$70.00 USD Fee amount: -$3.94 USD Net amount: -$73.94 USD

Date: Oct 13, 2013 Time: 09:24:09 PDT

Subject: You have sent $70.00 USD to Joshua Rear with PayPal Funding Type: PayPal Balance and Credit Card Funding Source: $0.20 USD - PayPal Account $73.74 USD - Visa Debit Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-6990

Guest WhiteRhino

So i couldnt screenie but i could copy and paste, hope you notice that i sent it a few days ago and was awaiting the pass word. Now i would appreciate it if konvict1 and whiterhino will be unlocked my restrictions lifted all of them my forums account unlocked and any ip restrictions lifted

Guest WhiteRhino

Also my bot returned to me and shyhermit returned for jacob to play on.also I'd love a personal apology

Guest WhiteRhino

Dude my phone cannot do a screenshot unless there is an image inplace,but proof was provided that was not necessary for me to have to prove. Now will you keep your end of the bargain. N fyi he can have shyhermit, ill give him konvict1 but i demand a refund or my bot

Guest WhiteRhino

And fyi a police report if filed i have proof to support that the character and bot was payed for,just curious with all the higher lvl chars being bought and sold why is it a 40s a/d is in question ahaha

Guest WhiteRhino

My phone is a huawei and has android on it not a iphone,big differance inbeteen but only comman sence would derive that newhope

Guest WhiteRhino

So radu im awaiting you to keep your end and return my belongings all of them you said u would do it, now be a man and do it even though you do not like the outcome we had a gentlemans agreement mr

Our 'agreement' was a screenshot. And I am also waiting for shyhermit's reply, and I also wrote an e-mail to pay pal asking about a possible fraudulent account I heard you made. you know, the one with the money for your perfect world account :) Once I get all the info, I think I know a nice prosecutor that might help :)

Guest WhiteRhino

Sure we can wait for the guy with the brain injury and can remember 10 minutes ago:) and i only own one paypal with all my real information

Guest WhiteRhino

Also let your prosecutors know about unnoficial forms and how mods wont be responsible etc etc;)

Guest WhiteRhino

Doesn't work on my phone, did dowload something to try and all it did was creat an extreme lagg. Has mr no memory decided if he is going to respond,or has he forgotten yet again?;)

Guest WhiteRhino

Anyways the sooner my accounts are restored the sooner i will sell them and not return to much discrimination i wish I'd have had help the time my char was actually scammed, my mod response was oh well

Guest A concerned Citizen`

2 things:

1. How was he supposed to have "hacked" into shyhermits account?

2. Radu your server logs should show obvious proof of a hack. Either unauthorized database access (because he's a leet hacker but decided to go for a 40 a/d char instead of just pwning everything in the entire database) or a buttload of login attempts on shyhermits account (bruteforcing the password). Thats about it. That's all ya need m8. (The first one was sarcasm by the way, I'm guessing he bruteforced the password.)

Guest Same concerned citizen

I'd also like to share this, I did so before but not completely or with the game date:

[23:59:26] Today is the 9th day in the month of Vespia, the year 0036, Age of the Eternals

[01:31:26] [PM from WhiteRhino: but 129/137 1 mil from both lvls]

[01:32:25] [PM from WhiteRhino: eva nmt fatal man iglow n mirror perks ph n sd died n collat dmg negs]

[01:33:04] [PM from WhiteRhino: 48/48/28/4/40/28 81 mag]

[01:34:23] [PM from WhiteRhino: can be urs 150$ :P if intersted check bans restrictions thread to know what ud get urself into]

[01:34:41] [PM to WhiteRhino: lol dude I've got liek no money.]

[01:35:28] [PM from WhiteRhino: will even put ur sto on char so u can be set:p sneaky but would work ]

[01:36:03] [PM from WhiteRhino: ahh kk :P]

[01:37:53] [PM to WhiteRhino: I might be interested later though, whats this "restrictions" though? ]

[01:39:04] [PM from WhiteRhino: ud litterally have to read it in bans]

I then did read it in bans, by this time WR was offline, I realized he wasn't allowed to sell his char, and he turned into a dick to me for no reason so :shrug:

Anyway gz on the ban WR.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.