Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TvManPwns

Stuck up MAD guild

Its different when your there and if your not there and just reading this. we invited him to team, we told him how we spawn giants and he seemed fine with it. Sometime later in the casty he decided he was going to do things his own way. No he didn't get anyone killed but he almost did a few times. He was told to stand back and that we would spawn giants then he could come help after there spawned. We were on Skype so we knew where everyone was so no one was in danger of getting giants spawned on them. Its frustrating when your trying to get close to casty to spawn giants and you suddenly see arrows being shot at it. We had every intention of giving him a share until he started running his mouth. hes a punk kid who thinks he can do w/e he wants and not have any consequences. Sometimes people need to learn the hard way. Telling him then that hes not going to get a share only jepordizes our team even more, for him doing things on spite to try and get us killed. Learn how to be part of a team and work together instead of running your mouth thinking you know everything and almost getting us killed. Jr_ was on the team(hes not a mad member) he helped us just fine, worked as a teammate and guess what...... he GOT a share. And there are a lot of people not in MAD who help and work together with us just fine, they all got shares. If your gonna act like an asshole your going to get treated like one, plain and simple.

Not all my experiences with MAD are positive, obviusly, but let's tell a little tale.

The first time I went after a Castellan (last mob of a Bethel uncapped) I had no idea about the team organization needed to kill one with minimum risk.

I still can't dream to tank or hit it today, then I went with arrows. The team told me not to shoot at it (I had not full AP)!

I was a bit puzzled, but I happily shoot at the giants only. You can bet my help was not needed by the team at all, but I still got a small share for the arrows at the giants, so I got some ranging XP for free in the end.

Thereafter, I re-checked casty stats and understood why me ranging on inspiration would have actually hurt the team.

Now I know what would have happened if I insisted instead to have it my way, if I kept shooting at the casty healing it / making it spawn giants at the worst time, and if I assumed I had a right to a full share regardless of my willingness to collaborate with a team (who knew better than me)...

...except I don't think I'd complain on the forums anyway :sneaky:

cheers

xam

Edited by massimoC

If he didn't cause anyones death, and didn't charge you for the stuff he used on the giants then he deserved a share. He did you help you kill it after all. Greedy ... geesh.

Very funny to hear that from someone that was not sharing casty drops some time ago: http://www.eternal-l...showtopic=57254

Seems you have me confused with Calsonic. I personaly never bj'ed anyone or anything, i was in the guild but only serped and pked. which has nothing to do with cherut or MAD. As far as the casty goes, ppl have their tight knit groups and often wont let anyone help. and doing them with newhope, mufossa, and violater.. i can see why but still, if someone helps, they should get a split. as long as they didn't maliciously try to get ppl killed.

@Caliphear: Well I remember you asked for rangers' help at that time so you probably were on the casty too. You didn't "BJ'ed the bag" directly but you participated to it and you approved it, that's the same.

Anyway, this is off topic so I won't argue anymore about your case, the thread I pointed is already explicit enough.

hy·poc·ri·sy

hiˈpäkrisē/

noun

noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.