Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rutuliukas

Newbie Helper

@Devnul: Why the flaming after a great idea?

pls Faxie and other, just ignore such posts like that... i don't care what ppls like he talk or think, this post is for information what i want to do (actually already doing) and for ppl's who want to join our team

What is such an idea for ?

Newhope as "Newbie_helper" will help new Players with YOUR spendings/gift to give a good image of him.

(After that he will prolly wait for a new Player to become a medium Player and kill him as Newhope or another of his alts ?)

-----------------------------------------------

Newhope is actually killing aroung people in Guildmap. People lost rostos (~55k). And then he ask here if someone want to help him helping newbies with gift and donation ??? Hey !!! Are you joking ? Or taking players for dumb ?

I would help newbies but sorry. As long as such people kills potential "helper" in Guild Map I wont help them. A totally contraproductive acting of Newhope.

pls Faxie and other, just ignore such posts like that... i don't care what ppls like he talk or think, this post is for information what i want to do (actually already doing) and for ppl's who want to join our team

Oh yes I believe you... we don't care what ppls talk or think. That's a good philosophy to say "I don't care what ppls like he talk or think"... Have your eyes open Newhope and give arguments instead of acting like a "God".

A lot of dictators had the same talk as you. Only difference between you and them is that you admit here:

i don't care what ppls like he talk or think

And I find that very very bad for a guy who "want to help Newbies" !

Just a quick point. If newbie_helper gives free stuff and newhope were to then kill the same people later that would be a rule 5 violation anyway correct? The noobie would be acting as middle man between newbie_helper and newhope. *whistles*

Just a quick point. If newbie_helper gives free stuff and newhope were to then kill the same people later that would be a rule 5 violation anyway correct? The noobie would be acting as middle man between newbie_helper and newhope. *whistles*

Leathers don't drop ;)

Ok i will end it pretty fast i guess.

I am closing the project. who ever want the char Newbie_HELPER and the files of page let me know i will send it to you.

won't tell reasons, but smart guys will know because of WHO and why i closed it. good luck have fun

(if any mod wont bother pls close the topic or delete w/e)

EDIT: currently on page administrator rights have rabbitman and fantastika

Edited by rutuliukas

You should not kill your idea - as long as it's not illegal or morally wrong - just because some people don't like it. That's life.

Newhope, You yourself said you don't care what people think, now prove it. You even have so much support here. What else do you want?

Quitters don't win, and winners don't quit, whether people like them or not.

Don't quit this guys, I would really love it if more players would come and play EL. If more people play it will be so much more fun. The more the merrier.