Eternal Lands Official Forums
Bludragon

Do old characters get deleted?

It can sometimes happen that characters that have not been played for a long time are deleted when the server is cleaned up, but there are usually backed up before that happens, unless they are un-leveled. You would need to contact radu/Entropy who will restore the character when he has time :)

It can sometimes happen that characters that have not been played for a long time are deleted when the server is cleaned up...

For how long? I've been trying to log-in with all the password I can think of and i can't. The last time I played was in December of 2009.

It can sometimes happen that characters that have not been played for a long time are deleted when the server is cleaned up...

For how long? I've been trying to log-in with all the password I can think of and i can't. The last time I played was in December of 2009.

Entropy is the only one that can help you with this, contact him via PM.

Try to create a new character with same name, if it alows you to create it, it means the original char does not exists anymore

Try to create a new character with same name, if it alows you to create it, it means the original char does not exists anymore

Not a good plan, you can simply see if a char exists by seeing if the server knows its stats:

http://www.eternal-l...ser=Jen_Marie38

Fill in the name of the character you want to know still exists. If it doesn't, then make a post in Help Me section of the forum to ask what happened.

In this case the char still seems to exist. You can pay radu a $5 fee for password recovery if you can convince him that you are the only real owner.

Hope to see you back soon Jen_Marie

Edited by Maxine