Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Panatella

Scholars Day

Today is a special day:

Scholars Day

English: More experience in any skill, cummulative with the gods exp.

Tested with 30 FCW and I got always the same Att/Def Exp

It's a bug ?

From EL-Wiki

Scholars Day

English: More experience in any skill, cumulative with the gods exp.

Role Playing: A group of scholars is visiting our lands, spreading knowledge all over. OOC: crappy explanation, no?

1%-38% xp increase

After talking IG I had this informations:

On a Scholar Day you have your XP increased in any Skill. BUT every Skill have a defined "XP increase".

(This is an example:)

Potioning is +12%

Alch is +9%

Fight is + 22%

I thought, in my first post, that was a bug. Why ? Because when I was reading the EL-Wiki (see post above) my first thought was:

In every Skill you have a chance to roll a dice and get XP bonus between 1% and 38%. Like in the potion skill: one time you do SR's and get 78 EXP, next time you hit the mix bouton you get 74 EXP and so on....

Maybe someone can add a better description of the Scholars Day on EL-Wiki (and IG ?) with a more understable concept ?

(and no, my english is too bad for that :)

You are wrong, Schollars' Day gives a random (1-38%) extra exp in all skills. But the randomness is when the day is defined, so if at 0:00 was defined a random 12% all skills will have +12% exp in the whole day.

For example if the previous day you were receiving 100xp of att, in the next one (Schollars) you will receive 112xp per hit.

I noticed on the last scholars day while training that a/d exp was not increased. Overall was increased by the right amount. Basically if I added up my exp, it was less than the overall. Not sure if this is the correct implementation or not. See screenie.

scholars.png

In fact its

I noticed on the last scholars day while training that a/d exp was not increased. Overall was increased by the right amount. Basically if I added up my exp, it was less than the overall. Not sure if this is the correct implementation or not. See screenie.

scholars.png

In fact its both the slill and the OA that get added bonus.....

Yes I know sounds bizarre....

Assume 10% bonus from day - you get 100exp in any skill - you get the 10% bonus so get 110 - then when it gets added to oa you get 10% extra..... so 121!

So in fact the boost to oa is 21% and 10% to each skill......