Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
guinevereanne

Reconstruction Day!

Reconstruction Day!

CEL is happy to announce that we will be using the brand spanking new Reconstruction Day Stone on Sunday the 14th of July between 3 and 3:30pm EST.

We hope that many people will be able to join us and enjoy the day!

m20m.png

UTC = GMT. 7 PM UTC but I think CEL meant next day which occurs in 5 hours or approximately 4PM ET.

Edited by saxum

Since it is School day we cannot use the stone. We will update you when we know when the stone will be used. It will not be used after School day is finished, too late for many members.

Okay! New time has been arranged for Recon day! CEL will use the stone On Saturday the 20th of July, on the day that starts around 11am EST. (No I do not have the other timezone times, sorry)

here is what I got from Time Converter website. The first table compares Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) New York City in the summer to where I live and GMT. The second table compares Eastern Standard Time (EST) (winter on the eastern coast of North America and Panama all year) for the same.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

New York (U.S.A. - New York) Saturday, 20 July 2013, 11:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours

New Delhi (India - Delhi) Saturday, 20 July 2013, 20:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours

Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, 20 July 2013, 15:00:00

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Panama (Panama) Saturday, 20 July 2013, 11:00:00 EST UTC-5 hours

New Delhi (India - Delhi) Saturday, 20 July 2013, 21:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours

Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, 20 July 2013, 16:00:00

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

See y'all there!!

Edited by GreyElf