Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vinoveritas

New shop item: Day stone of Recronstruction

I wanna suggest that radu introduces a Day stone of reconstruction as shop only item, that let user creates a day of reconstruction.

Reason : The day is extreme rare, And lots of people are waiting very long times on it. So i bet there are one or the other person who is willing to pay quite some bucks for that stone.

Edited by vinoveritas

I think it shouldn't be available unlimited from the shop, maybe auction couple of them per month or something?

quoted from wiki

English: Today, there is a chance that when you use an item, it will not disappear from your inventory.

Role Playing: For reasons unknown to us, perhaps a time space anomaly, some items do not dissapear after being used.

On this day, any food, book, potion, ring, or other consumable product has a chance of giving you the benefit of having used it, while remaining in your inventory. This is a particularly great day to some of that hunting (combat training) you've been putting off.

sounds great! I understand the items saved when mining....

save a few steel long swords when harving wolframite

save a few matter conglomerates when harving seridium ore or copper ore

save some steel two edged swords when harving hydrogenium

save some iron broad swords when harving dvarium

but how do we save during combat?

Saves rings (during combat - like diss rings), potions (SRS. BRS. eva, etc), food.

But most common uses for Recon Day is related to the use of removal stones and AP pots.

Does it actually save items doing mining? Never knew that.

Either that or get a Random positive day stone that could generate any of them like resycle, recon etc etc. Will still make it rare but a better chance of having it.

The last recon day according to the exellent mercator service was ~230 days ago...

I like the Idea of an Auction, as long as it wasn't too often. After all, those ings and resources need to be poofed as was ment or it would tip the balance of the game

Personally, I think recon day has been placed on hold because someone wants the day for their AP pots. I won't say names or point fingers, but it doesn't take much to figure it out. The first 2 months was a joke, after that..... not so much...

Damn been so long since last reconstr day, it seems ppl don't even remember what day does.. Greyelf u save nothing during mining... u only save ings u use (eat/drink/use) with "pointing finger cursor" like food, srs,aps,removals etc..

It really would be nice to auction a reconstr stone if too long since normal one (like over 4-5 months) or just raise the chance of having a normal one as time passes by without one... kinda sucks for so many ppl w8in for a day that won't come for like what a year? we'll celebrate the 1 yr anniversary from last reconstruction day soon..

But auctioning 1-2 stones/month that's too much.. maybe 2-3/yr +a normal day seems decent.

A good idea would be to make chance of having ea day being like "normal chance"+"months passed from last one" * factor.

That would make all special days appear more constantly from time to time.

As much as I want this day I would personally not want to see a stone. Right now its rare to see Just an ordinary day. I think it should be more common but I would hate to see a stone. To me the stone would give advantages to certain people. I hope this day stays random and rare. I do like the idea of a random #day stone, it could change the day to either good or bad perhaps recon could fall into that.

Edited by CherUT

Auctioning a recon day stone doesnt seem like a good idea imo. It's a global affect...I don't think it would actually bring in much money since the stone would be used by whoever bought it anyway...

If you are talking about fund raising with special days, better idea would be to auction a single special day sponsored by radu.

Put up 4-5 options and people vote by giving radu rostos. The #day with the highest rosto count wins and radu magically changes the day to the winner at a predetermined time.

yesterday (about 9 hours ago):

[23:38:26] [radu @ 6]: next update there will be a recosntruction day stone

Personally, I think recon day has been placed on hold because someone wants the day for their AP pots. I won't say names or point fingers, but it doesn't take much to figure it out. The first 2 months was a joke, after that..... not so much...

I know, right?!