Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CoLoR

New NegativePerk

Hi I have a suggestion on a new perk. Sorry if this have been suggested before.

Questless:

works like Antisocial but does not allow you to do quests. (daily and normal)

How many PP it should give/gc cost is up to you to decide if you find it a good idea..

and I understand if you want more people to do quests but w/e if theres hellspawn/hos/anti ect I dont see why this couldent be implented.

thx for reading

Youre saying that high level chars dont do Dailys/New implented quests? It would still be a very negative perk :)

Afterall its the high level chars that profit most from Haidir/Daritha exp wise.

Also if radu is worried about losing $ from haidir passes he can just implent a new awsome quest once in a while and sell removal stones for $25 :D

Edited by CoLoR

Youre saying that high level chars dont do Dailys/New implented quests? It would still be a very negative perk :)

Many of them don't. Even if they did, they would receive much more benefit from the perk than getting an a/d level per year from dailies.

Many of them don't. Even if they did, they would receive much more benefit from the perk than getting an a/d level per year from dailies.

On the otherhand it would not be worth it when new quests is implented and you want achivement/reward. I assume some high lvl players would take it, some wouldent.

But since this already have been suggested and Radu dident seem to like the idea... Sry for bothering :)

But since this already have been suggested and Radu dident seem to like the idea... Sry for bothering :)

Next time do the searching, instead of bothering.

Ye that could work, or mabye make it remove achivement/reward from quests done like vanquisher or break quests... tbh that all high lvl players would take it is BS because Im not suggesting this perk to be only for daily quests but for all quests..

I think lower lvls would take it more then high lvls

Also make it so it costs $50 or $75 to remove it

Edited by Orick

why u think that? Lower lvls need quests too for easy lvls... High lvls need it for farming their daily exp.. Tbh I think it would be a balanced perk. some will like it some wont.

But lets stop discussing this because radu dident like it first time it was suggested. Plz remove thread

High lvls need it for farming their daily exp..

Many high lvls don't do dailies even without the perk because it's practically pointless since they don't get much benefit from them. When WTs give you maybe 0,01 % of the exp needed for the next level, some of them just don't bother doing the quests. If the perk was introduced, even more high levels would stop doing them and take the perk since it covers 10 years of doing dailies.