Eternal Lands Official Forums
hussam

Guild R&R

Hi, I am still recruiting for my guild R&R.

I feel I am very lucky, proud and honored by current guild members. I am surrounded by a wonderful group of people. That wasn't advertising. It is how I actually feel.

I am looking for friendly people who want to be part of the group.

We do have some guild rules but nothing is "written in stone". Trust between guild members is more important than guild rules.

We have a guild trade bot in Portland near the general store close to the storage building.

She generates a reasonable amount of monthly profit all of which goes to funding projects.

Guild members are also free to have/do whatever they wish with the profit the bot generates.

We do long term projects like 500 swords which usually take weeks and guild members can harvest and contribute at their own time. Participation in those projects is optional.

This is our website (Don't press F2. That only works ingame :P) so if interested, send me or any member of the guild a PM ingame and we will get back to you.

Edited by hussam

So...two atoms are walking down a road together. One atom says to the other, "Hey, I think I've lost an electron!" The other atom asks, "Are you sure?" The first atom responds, "Yes, I'm positive!"

So...two atoms are walking down a road together. One atom says to the other, "Hey, I think I've lost an electron!" The other atom asks, "Are you sure?" The first atom responds, "Yes, I'm positive!"

Rofl !!! nice one. And are both atoms positive to join your guild ? I hope yes, so you can tell to the others that your gild is atomic \o/

Oh dear!

I think you will simply drive people away with 'jokes' of this calibre. I'm trying to decide which of those two is worse! :P

It's just as fun though ;)

Also *whacks Lillaka with a carrot* :lipssealed:

Two blonds drive to Disneyland and they come to a sign that says "Disneyland Left." So they went home.

Rofl !!! nice one. And are both atoms positive to join your guild ? I hope yes, so you can tell to the others that your gild is atomic \o/

Two blonds drive to Disneyland and they come to a sign that says "Disneyland Left." So they went home.

Google said Android 4.3 is so close it's within an ARM's reach :P

omfg :bangwall: so i guess R&R means ROFL&ROFL?? :laugh:

good show of fun btw :pickaxe:

If we're doing chemistry jokes:

Q: Why was the mole of oxygen molecules excited when he walked out of the singles bar?

A: He got Avogadro's number!

For a limited time every new member will receive a complimentary latte and danish from the EL Starbucks. But wait! That's not all.... you'll also receive a free round trip ticket to the beautiful Imbroglio Islands and a free luau from the islanders.