Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DuBro

DuBro no alt restriction

Hello,

Can i finally get it removed? i know i've been posting these threads for few years, but you said i cant get it because im scammer, ok, i don't remember when i scammed some1, it has been over 2 months last time i scammed, and if i can get that restriction removed i wont do it.

Thanks for answer whatever it will be

ok, i don't remember when i scammed some1, it has been over 2 months last time i scammed

so you dont know u scammed someone but you do know when was the last time you scammed? :P

Lmfao @ having to be a good person to be allowed to have alts and whatnot. Obey the RULES(not the moral ones) and you should be allowed anything....

Lmfao @ having to be a good person to be allowed to have alts and whatnot. Obey the RULES(not the moral ones) and you should be allowed anything....

That's what i thought back ago too...

@infamous yes i don't remember when last time i scammed but it was over 2 months. "over 2 months" can mean year or two ago, so where i'm wrong?

lol Sorry but "2 months ago" is not really a good timestamp to use in this matter. If you seriously mean that You have not scammed in a year or two ago you should have said that and not just 2 months. Seems to me like you know exactly when you scammed the last time but does not really want to say it out loud because it would sound "bad" and used "2 months ago" instead :P

no, i honestly dont remember, and the scamming isnt against rules at all

It is if you have that restriction.

OK, this is bans forum, so we are all off-topic here (except perhaps Dubro), but:

A 'no alts' restriction is afaik only applied to players that got caught NOT obeying the official RULES. Seems to be the case here, in any case.

@mods: I'd suggest deleting this whole thread, except perhaps the first post...

I don't have no scamming restriction..

I don't have no scamming restriction..

Yes you do.

You are lucky to be here at all.

There are 16 pages of admins logs on you.