Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
purplehaze

Auctioning Titanium Serpent Sword of Ice

before you bid, whiterhino took advantage of a player who has head injuries to acquire this ice serp and other items.

before you bid, whiterhino took advantage of a player who has head injuries to acquire this ice serp and other items.

I don't know anything about this but I do know no scams were involved with the acquisition of this weapon. Nevertheless, the sword is still up for bid...

This made me curious, more details?

Well, if you didn't know "shyhermit" got brain injury from a motorcycle accident.. Whiterhino the nice guy he is decided to "help" him withy the game ect.. But in doing so WR sells the guy stuff at really high prices.. And buys from him really low prices.. Example: WR sold him a USED Orc slayer for 100k stuff like that.. So one can only imagine how cheap he got this Ice Serp for

[PM to WhiteRhino: what items and gc were switched?]

[PM from WhiteRhino: 410 gc and a orc slayer]

I offered to pay white back for his payment to shy in order to give the sword to maxine to give back to shy but White does not want to fix what he has done and would rather profit from the sale.. he claims it is not a scam but to everyone els it is that...

[PM from WhiteRhino: nah im good on shyhermit like i said i know i didnt scamm him he chose his price and refused to buy back for same price means he didnt want it]

You aborted the trade.*this trade was me at my bot getting ready to pull the gc off for White*

[PM from WhiteRhino: so buy now price is 750k]

[PM to WhiteRhino: kk]

[PM from WhiteRhino: or wait 3 days and ill consider bids]

Edited by Orick

Not a scam. He took advantage of someone with brain injuries. Not a scam. Total lack of any morals. That's the problem.

Well, if you didn't know "shyhermit" got brain injury from a motorcycle accident.. Whiterhino the nice guy he is decided to "help" him withy the game ect.. But in doing so WR sells the guy stuff at really high prices.. And buys from him really low prices.. Example: WR sold him a USED Orc slayer for 100k stuff like that.. So one can only imagine how cheap he got this Ice Serp for

! Wow..

good job man, if you don't find a buyer I'm willing to offer a NMT cape for the sword :>

Good job? No, It's disgusting job, taking advantage of disabled people feels me like an bannable act.

Good job? No, It's disgusting job, taking advantage of disabled people feels me like an bannable act.

Sorry, not an easy job for moderating this post... but +1 Littlebig :(

I'd be very careful if I were you. Taking advantage of a handicapped person can be cause for a lawsuit, yes, even in game. This falls under the American's with Disabilities Act. This kid paid real money for this item. If his parents decide to sue EL, they can hold Radu responsible because he knew that the kid was handicapped. Mental anguish damages can add up to much more than the stupid $70.

I'd be very careful if I were you. Taking advantage of a handicapped person can be cause for a lawsuit, yes, even in game. This falls under the American's with Disabilities Act. This kid paid real money for this item. If his parents decide to sue EL, they can hold Radu responsible because he knew that the kid was handicapped. Mental anguish damages can add up to much more than the stupid $70.

I see what you mean, but how can radu - or more accurately, EL - be liable here? True, he sold the item - if indeed it was purchased from the shop - but surely he has no control over the subsequent sale for GC. That sounds like suing the car manufacturer because a drunk driver crashes into you. Anyway I have probably demonstrated my ignorance of (US) law, and this is probably off-topic!

I see what you mean, but how can radu - or more accurately, EL - be liable here? True, he sold the item - if indeed it was purchased from the shop - but surely he has no control over the subsequent sale for GC. That sounds like suing the car manufacturer because a drunk driver crashes into you. Anyway I have probably demonstrated my ignorance of (US) law, and this is probably off-topic!

Its what a lawer can get a jury to believe. This is a quote from Radu.

I am not sure what other MMOs do, but banning scamming is totally retarded. We are not kindergarten teachers.

That means he approves of scamming. I'm not saying he does, but what can a lawer say? Radu sells the items, then allowes someone to trick a handicapped person out of the item. This could go other directions as well, charge backs on credit cards, disputes with paypal and that is a nighmare in its self.

Lmfao @ this whole thread. If a guy is retarded he should be supervised. Where were the guy's parents when he spent $ on a game, and then got 'tricked' out of virtual currecy(which in your sick minds that equals $). A lawsuit involving this would be a laughing stock.

WhiteRhino paid a fair amount for the sword, its as easy as that. Heck, he even offered it back @ same price.(I wouldn't have done this) You people are just biased because you hate WR. If a guy is selling gold at 1 buck a kilo, do you sit and chat with him to see if he is retarded?

Talk about a bad week

12 May 2013 the kid has head injuries

12 May 2013 the kid has brain injury

14 May 2013 the kid has become disabled

15 May 2013 the kid has become a handicapped person

15 May 2013 the kid has become retarded

And you think your last week has earned you the weekend

I know I shouldn't have posted, but just couldn't resist

Liagua