Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Devnul

Horses (horse whistle) available at NPC.

Hello,

Is there a chance to make horse whistles available at NPC (general store?) in near future? They are really difficult to get on market and almost out of reach for people that don’t buy at the EL shop.

Please advise.

Unless they are going to cost 100k+ I say keep them shop only... There are plenty of people who buy shop items for people

Unless they are going to cost 100k+ I say keep them shop only...

Disagree. People who buy of shop to sell ingame usually buy the best gc for $, such as haidir passes. I like Devnuls idea

Disagree. People who buy of shop to sell ingame usually buy the best gc for $, such as haidir passes. I like Devnuls idea

Exacly, they buy rostos or passes mostly. Plus now, when they can buy GC directly from Radu, it will be even harder to get a horse.

Exacly, they buy rostos or passes mostly. Plus now, when they can buy GC directly from Radu, it will be even harder to get a horse.

Just ask around ingame for money spenders, they will take the same rate if you want them, enough people don't want them that money spenders don't want to keep them on stock...

Ill buy you 5 whistles for 60k each if you want them that bad...

And the whole reason radu is selling gc right now is because there is not enough money coming into the game to keep up with the further development and advertising to keep bringing in more for the game to run on... Selling shop items for gc takes even more money away from the game... THIS IS BAD

Edited by Orick

I have to agree with Orick (lol can't believe I typed that :D)

Perhaps a more prifitable move would be to make these premium items more usefull (as in a combat bonus etc.)

And I also can buy you horse whistles at 59K each :D

I have to agree with Orick (lol can't believe I typed that :D)

Perhaps a more prifitable move would be to make these premium items more usefull (as in a combat bonus etc.)

And I also can buy you horse whistles at 59K each :D

C there you go, thats 2 people ingame that will help you out mate and i know there is more ;)

You both have hilarious prices ...

No reply on my market post neither.

Anyway, I want to buy 3 horses for 100k total (around 33k each). If you can help, then pls PM, we will talk about details.

You both have hilarious prices ...

No reply on my market post neither.

Anyway, I want to buy 3 horses for 100k total (around 33k each). If you can help, then pls PM, we will talk about details.

Lol... C now that's your real problem, you want a better price for them not more availability... I sold over 20 whistles at 60k each, you just don't want to pay what they go for... Also many many people have bought them for 40k each, witch is the lowest price per USD that you can get from unofficial ways

That price is ridiculous Orick either we need lower $ price on them (then I will gladly buy them via a person and shop) or available at NPC.

Otherwise horses will still be an exotic thing to see in game (shame, since they are made really nice and could be useful).

That price is ridiculous Orick either we need lower $ price on them (then I will gladly buy them via a person and shop) or available at NPC.

Otherwise horses will still be an exotic thing to see in game (shame, since they are made really nice and could be useful).

Is that such a bad thing? When something is exotic it can become a status symbol to be using one and more special. Keep in mind that they also help support EL!

Is that such a bad thing? When something is exotic it can become a status symbol to be using one and more special. Keep in mind that they also help support EL!

These are reasonable arguments why such price. However, the law of supply and demand sometimes works different. Lower the tax (price) and income might be greater (more people will buy them).

I lobby for that because it is a shame that horses aren’t more common. Like I said, they look great, give big advantage, you can even fight from them and seeing more of them around would improve first impression for new players. I am sure of it.

Anyway, up to Radu how he want to approach this. I will continue my bargain with Orick on PMs. Thank you all for comments.

Great games like this need real life dollar being spent on them, there should be more premuim items imo. There are plenty of people willing to spend dollars in exchange for you. In a game where it is completly free to play possibly these 'exotic' items are what will keep this great game going.

Great games like this need real life dollar being spent on them, there should be more premuim items imo. There are plenty of people willing to spend dollars in exchange for you. In a game where it is completly free to play possibly these 'exotic' items are what will keep this great game going.

I agree, it was all rather about low availability of whistles on market (no one replied to my market post for example, there were no horses in bots neither).

You 2 are also greedy (60k for a horse? C’on!).

Anyway, I bought some horses from Rabbitman’s bot yesterday, so I am happy (he even got the ones I like, black).

One thing remains, I think that horses are really nicely done in EL. That is why it is a shame that they are so exotic and almost impossible to see in game.

horses are worth 60kgc? I didn't want to use the one I got in a competition when I thought they were 20kgc because they were such expensive, pointless items...

I'd like to see them cheaper. And as usual, I'm against premiums in a FREE to play game.

Horse whistles are $2 each. The high gc price is because of greed and gc sales inflation.

Horse whistles are $2 each. The high gc price is because of greed and gc sales inflation.

I agree learner!!!! How about make it so they can only be used by the person who radu gives them to(the person who pays) and can't be resold? That's a great idea

How about make it so they can only be used by the person who radu gives them to(the person who pays) and can't be resold? That's a great idea

That is one of the stupidest ideas you ever made. This will premium $ players and EL is famous for not doing that. What is next? Daily passes? Or maybe availability of daily quests ONLY for P2P characters?

I understand that financial support is important. I agree with items available only via shop or official GC auctions. But your idea Orick ... bicz plz …

How about make it so they can only be used by the person who radu gives them to(the person who pays) and can't be resold? That's a great idea

That is one of the stupidest ideas you ever made. This will premium $ players and EL is famous for not doing that. What is next? Daily passes? Or maybe availability of daily quests ONLY for P2P characters?

I understand that financial support is important. I agree with items available only via shop or official GC auctions. But your idea Orick ... bicz plz …

My idea was a spout and not real....

Edited by Orick

I think that's kind of the point.

I think that's kind of the point.

Maybe a way to get more Horse Whistles in game would be to convince Radu to make them $2 each or 6 for $10, like other stuff in EL shop.

Also as the American Dollar is weak compared to many other currency, so they are very cheap to buy anyways:P