Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hussam

blue dragon sword

I tried blue dragon sword against giants in tonight's invance.

The stock 22-24 damage doesn't always go through the giant's toughness. However the +accuracy is very effective so I was doing the +5 magic damage every hit.

How about increasing the magic damage to +10? or would that make the sword overpowered?

It might make more people use this sword and remove some excess blue dragon scales from the game.

I tried blue dragon sword against giants in tonight's invance.

The stock 22-24 damage doesn't always go through the giant's toughness. However the +accuracy is very effective so I was doing the +5 magic damage every hit.

How about increasing the magic damage to +10? or would that make the sword overpowered?

It might make more people use this sword and remove some excess blue dragon scales from the game.

Might be nice... Or give it +15 but make it easyer to break

Edited by Orick

+10 mag damage would be justifiable imo. Iirc BDS costs 110k and rad rapier about 160k? Rad rapier gives +15 rad damage and BDS only +5 magic damage, so according to those numbers, BDS is overpriced or underpowered. I think it would be better to raise the mag damage to 10, since dropping the price is bit harder.

+10 mag damage would be justifiable imo. Iirc BDS costs 110k and rad rapier about 160k? Rad rapier gives +15 rad damage and BDS only +5 magic damage, so according to those numbers, BDS is overpriced or underpowered. I think it would be better to raise the mag damage to 10, since dropping the price is bit harder.

Another possibility to ponder.. give it +15 magic damage, raise the ingredients to equal the cost of a radioactive rapier with the same break rate and add it to the shop with the same break warranty/cost as a radioactive rapier.

Another possibility to ponder.. give it +15 magic damage, raise the ingredients to equal the cost of a radioactive rapier with the same break rate and add it to the shop with the same break warranty/cost as a radioactive rapier.

Hmmm.... if this was implemented, i may add the BluD Sword to my arsenal. :) +1

Unless the CEL stats page for the BDS is wrong, it seems to be little more than a pretty cutlass to me.

Even the ings are almost identical, and I really can't see what benefit the extra 3 blue scales adds to the sword.

Could someone who has both swords please comment on this?