Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmberGal

"Meet Me in MM with your Best Armor" - DANGER from Ozu guild

Either I missed out on 20k gc or I missed out on losing my best armor. You be the judge.

[22:07:15] [PM from DANGER: hi]

[22:07:19] [PM to DANGER: hello]

[22:08:29] [PM from DANGER: belong to a clan]

[22:08:34] [PM to DANGER: dont want to]

[22:09:56] [PM from DANGER: wants to do me a favor I'll pay if you come to MM 20kgc sto]

[22:10:06] [PM to DANGER: huh?]

[22:11:04] [PM from DANGER: and placed his best armor]

[22:11:12] [PM to DANGER: ???]

[22:12:37] [PM from DANGER: if you can come sto mm]

[22:13:39] [PM to DANGER: ...why?]

[22:14:41] [PM from DANGER: to do me a favor I'll pay 20kgc]

[22:14:45] [PM to DANGER: what favor?]

[22:16:08] [PM from DANGER: come with me to bring me to where I ing a fence is to be double load and dwell less and comes armed]

[22:16:30] [PM to DANGER: no, leave me alone]

[22:16:56] [PM from DANGER: kk]

[22:21:25] [PM from DANGER: comes to mm sto]

[22:21:28] [PM to DANGER: STOP]

I would like an explanation and I can't reach the Ozu GM. From what I've learned, the PK room in MM battle hall no longer works, but maybe he doesn't know that.

Also, I must add that I was in Irin polar bear cove at the time and no one was around, so it's not like he saw me out and about - he must have been looking at Players Online and I'm lucky enough to be at the top of the alphabet... my guess.

Hi Ambergal:

I am Yulin_Old from Ozú!. I am trying to talk to danger but he is afk. We do not want scammers in our guild. I am going to warn him that if he returns to do the same he will be expelled.

Sorry and best regards,

Yulin_Old.

Howevere strangely it might sound, sometimes players develop a mind of their own, and act accordingly regardless the guild guide lines.

And guilds, with only a few noticeble exceptions - Ozu isn't one of them, teach how not to be scamm.

[22:16:08] [PM from DANGER: come with me to bring me to where I ing a fence is to be double load and dwell less and comes armed]

IMHO he should invest in dictionary, otherwise it will be hard to scam anyone.

That or completely innocent requests will be misconstrued as scamming.

~H~ have been allies to Ozu for several years now, they are an honourable, trustworthy guild & if Yulin states he will not tolerate outlawish behaviour then i have no doubt he will stick to his word.

Scamming etc is not what this guild is about, will be only a matter of time before he is given the rewards from his GM that he deserves...perhaps not what he is expecting..but...

Ozu are a good guild :D

Edited by circe

~H~ have been allies to Ozu for several years now, they are an honourable, trustworthy guild & if Yulin states he will not tolerate outlawish behaviour then i have no doubt he will stick to his word.

Scamming etc is not what this guild is about, will be only a matter of time before he is given the rewards from his GM that he deserves...perhaps not what he is expecting..but...

Agreed.

Agreed.

~0~ have been allies with Ozu for many yeas too...never had issues with guild or its members.

That or completely innocent requests will be misconstrued as scamming.

He could also become a scammer by accident. That would be pr0.