Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dark_wizzie1

Fastest Xp Counter

lol its easy to beat that.

Get a SZ day and reset counters before cashing in White tigers... It gives truly insane exp/min figures.

But for a sustained session - I have a screenshot of 34k/min - and that's over a full el day. 46k over 2h51 or even 69k over 58 min

Yes they were all on special days, but as we have just had a magic day I guess yours was also.

But for a sustained session - I have a screenshot of 34k/min - and that's over a full el day. 46k over 2h51 or even 69k over 58 min

Wow, my best is 14k per min over 4 hours on a sun tzu day. How did you got those rates? I makes me feel like i have been wasting a lot of time, lol.

Without sun tzu i got 7k/min over 5 hours.

Raz was talking about something like that pic. That's tit chains and white tigers on sun tzu (if i remember correctly). Apparently it took me about 6 mins from logging in to get to the two npc. If you reset your counter right before turning in daily, the exp/min can still be much higher. But nearly 2.8 million exp in 6 mins is not bad either. :icon13:

2.79_million_exp.png

@dark_wizzie1 White tigers is the best Haidir daily you can get.

Had time to upload the image - they really are true figures...

All from 1 day - and it's not a SZ day

gallery_14152_220_18627.png

By no means are these the fastest exp. in fact the fastest technical speed is at least double the figures above.

They are not cheap and you need to train before you can go at these speeds.

I would be intrigued as to what others think the make exp in 1 hour is......

Hmm, since you mentioned sun tzu i just assumed you did that rate training att/def. I was wrong, right? I mean there is no way you can get something like that fighting... You must got it while manu or training other skills.

And i am talking about the hard training, not just reseting the counter before getting the reward for haidir:). Getting 10 mil OA in 5 hours, not in 4-5 days with haidir and daritha.

Anyway, congratz Raz. I guess hard work pays back:)

plz

5PzclKx.jpg

I only hope thats photoshopped or hacked in some other way :) Edited by Raz

Looks rather like some kind of bug. Incidentially that's 2**32, thus uint32, per minute passed since log-on.

Looks rather like some kind of bug. Incidentially that's 2**32, thus uint32, per minute passed since log-on.

Nice going, i wouldn't have noticed that:). So over 4 billions OA in 40 minutes. To oa 179 you "only" need 2 billions, lol.