Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Approach

NEVER LISTEN TO NEWHOPE!

yes it would be if it was not stated to be a"safe" map during an invasion of alot of other maps c1 and c2 that were happening at the time.

also it is not a pvp map.

Edited by Approach

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/4821/elscreen009.png

if that isnt harrasment then what is?

2. No Harassment.

Harassment is not limited to the type of language used; it encompasses the intent. This includes both clear and implied language or actions that are systematically and/or continually unwanted and annoying. This further includes the distribution, release or discussion of any real-life, personal, or private information about other players, moderators or volunteers of Eternal Lands. Repeatedly targeting a specific player or persons with harassment will result in severe consequence

yes it would be if it was not stated to be a"safe" map during an invasion of alot of other maps c1 and c2 that were happening at the time.

also it is not a pvp map.

It is a safe map to everyone not in total war, every map but IP and the UW's in total war is a pk map...

Edited by Shadeslayer

http://img571.images...elscreen009.png

if that isnt harrasment then what is?

2. No Harassment.

Harassment is not limited to the type of language used; it encompasses the intent. This includes both clear and implied language or actions that are systematically and/or continually unwanted and annoying. This further includes the distribution, release or discussion of any real-life, personal, or private information about other players, moderators or volunteers of Eternal Lands. Repeatedly targeting a specific player or persons with harassment will result in severe consequence

Funny that you hand the mods the rule they can ban you on, or wasn't that the intent?

For the moment, the "systematically and/or continually unwanted and annoying" is missing from NH's actions against you?

But good luck with that. (I'll leave this to the mods, they can handle it quite nicely, I see :D)

And btw, the only thing your screenshot 008 proves is that NH accepted ttw. Where's the bug in that? And how are false accusations handled in EL?

(that last was a rhetorical question, btw)

Parties to blame in this soap:

Approach

1. You go running around in expensive stuff without a rosto.
  2. After getting killed once in strange place, you don't wonder what happened but go right back instead of reading your logs?
  3. Someone with a bad reputation asks you to do something and without hesitation or asking around you just do it?
  4. Not reading game info because it is a waste of time according to you ("

the only place stating anything about total war is the encyc ingame which im sure every player wastes their time and reads entirely -.-
    "

Your Guild

1. One of your guild leaders (rank 18 and higher) had to set the total war with NH and did.
  2. While setting total war with NH, he/she didn't bother to inform you.

Newhope

1. Tricking you to be a combatant.
  2. Killing you twice and grabbing your stuff

Koddy

1. Tricking you in going back

I understand that you are angry at the moment, but think about your own and your guild's role in this story.

Racoon 1 i wasnt running around i didnt move from votd storage.

2 it wasnt a strange place it was votd and i hadnt fully realised what had happened.

3 i wasnt aware of nhs reputation till afterwards. i have only played the game for all of 3 months.

4 i have read alot of the games info, it was just guild commands and a few other sections i thought weren't that important that i hadn't gotten around to it.

Also no active members of MOB were aware we were at war with nh untill this happened.(yes this includes the leaders)

Remains that, according to your guild's web site, NH guild is brod tagged by MOB

and has the corresponding tag colour (I suppose?). And no, Newhope couldn't kill

you in VotD without being in NH guild.

And if your leaders weren't aware of at least the possibility of ttw with NH guild, who

used "#set_enemy_guild NH" ?

1. Running around/sitting at storage, same difference

2. It was a strange place to get killed (VotD, the core of your complaints)

3. Read your own guild's site: NH = BROD TAG

4. And who is to blame for that?

Don't get me wrong, I do feel sorry for you for losing your items, but just admit, you and your guild made some errors aswell. Get new stuff and forget about it .... Game goes on ..

Edited by Faxie

Approach, could you clarify about newhope possibly exploiting a bug? I haven't seen anything in any of your logs that suggested this is the case.

Z

Also no active members of MOB were aware we were at war with nh untill this happened.(yes this includes the leaders)

MOB is a very new guild and the two(?) founders are online very regularily. They should know. If you think it's a problem, you might talk to them about their omission to inform you; I learnt to know them as jolly chaps with whom I usually have a great time.

And for what it's worth: indeed be careful when other people ask you to do *whatever* or go *whereever*. I've lost expensive stuff as well... on non-PK maps. It sucks. It happens. One will get over it and learn from it :-) When I wear my expensive stuff, I carry a rosto. On whatever map.

Thus I really suggest: take a deep breath. Take another. And accept the facts. Just carry on. If you got all that stuff you lost in three month, it will take you shorter than 3 month to get it again.

Deception, treachery, PK - it's part of the game. It's part of the fun in the game.

Edited by Elke

btw the name should be "never listen to newhope and koddy!"

on topic: i dont see any bug there, you just got tricked.. thats all

VOTD was safe map for invasion.

TTW is completly seperate from invasion with own rules and own safe maps.

Only problem is lack of foresight on your behalf.

btw the name should be "never listen to newhope and koddy!"

on topic: i dont see any bug there, you just got tricked.. thats all

Should be:

Never trust Newhope, his slave Koddy or the copycat Dumbro ..