Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TrueMen

New Types of Giants

The new types of giants could be fire and frost/ice they would have weakness to fire and ice arrows or swords They could be some kind of new boss monster or just a training monster, Now if they were used for training I am not sure on the best level for them as it is hard for the Pro's to train on giants or so I have heard, Could be around 150~155 A/D in that range again i am not sure if they could be trained on at that level.

As for Invasion/Instances boss they both again have a weakness to fire and ice type weapons/arrows they could have around 5,000health to 10,000Health and have a drop kind of like mare bulangiu or something around that.

----------------------Invasion/instance only-----------------------------

They could also have chance or Do fire and ice damage.

Ice/Frost Giant could have a ability paralyze a opponent when being attack.

Fire Giant could have the ability to burn an opponent would be like poison and do damage overtime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just an idea i had when i was talking to some friends, I know i will get some who may disagree with me.

Edited by TrueMen

My idea for a new perk for boss monster : the Honey Skin , you can not flee from the monster by walking, only a dis ring works.

"flee-tanking" doesnt work anymore and would make it a whole lot more difficult to kill it. Today it almost doesnt matter how much health a monster has, when players range it, it sure dies. I have heard some want a new boss monster because they think the old onces are too easy. That is why I am suggesting the Honey-Skin-Perk :happy:

i'd suggest a boss with a perk called "No Bullshit"

basically it takes no bs from rangers and releases an AoE damage type like fire (with a DoT effect) or ice AoE (paralyzes long range opponents)

igitd is a small amount of damage and easily healed through.

Or atleast have that cockatrice boss thing spawn the giants in an X amount of tiles radius instead of right next to himself so Rangers have to fear something too.

Lol. But allowing the enchanted weapons a reason would be good. Maybe make it so Magic Arrows and Weapons hurt, their hardly used afaik.

Frost giants as trainable mob?! Should be epic strong mob which can only be beaten with an iron hammer equipped!

I am a fan of new elemental type mobs for instance/invasions. New mobs with different combat styles would really improve EL imo.

And what about ranging mobs? Maybe that doesn't suit giants very well - or they can throw rocks or ice balls (taking advantage of the same code used for conventional rangers).

And what about ranging mobs? Maybe that doesn't suit giants very well - or they can throw rocks or ice balls (taking advantage of the same code used for conventional rangers).

i like that it sounds cool

Mirror perk which works on missiles,. sometimes archer gets shot him/herself.

Giants could just spit at you and it would do just as well. ;)