Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

Water cup+GF using comp= no more comp

My comp is fried now... It may be a while till I can get back ingame... Till then I'm sorry for now emptying Asteria or stocking Astraeus... Can someone give me the link to enter the bot management sight so I can change prices around please?

Ty everyone for the link :) ill be on the forums and am still in contact with the ****guild map maker and will be trying to get that set up asap so we can get it on the next update :D

My comp is fried now... It may be a while till I can get back ingame...

funny-21-tmb2.jpg

Love is something you can't buy for money. For everything else, there's MasterCard

;)

Love is something you can't buy for money. For everything else, there's MasterCard

;)

I prefer Visa. In fact Visa brought me love - my wife to me 24 years ago, fiancé visa that is.

;)

I prefer Visa. In fact Visa brought me love - my wife to me 24 years ago, fiancé visa that is.

You bought your wife with a visa? Wow... I bet she was still cheaper then most other wife's... Lol

Can't you buy a cheepish netbook? An AMD e 450 based netbook is adequate for EL, and should be like 300 bucks or so, even cheaper for a desktop.

I could but I rather save my money to get the right thing rather then the fast thing... I'm going to buy another asus, the last one I had went threw a lot and worked great... The POS HP I had worked like shit and 1 Lil glass of water ended it...

I have no idea what your talking about...

I'm missing non stop day ><... I still need a few mill ings and today would be a nice harvest day... And my GF is working nights this week so I would have the time if my damn comp was working

There will always be another Non-Stop #day. I hope you get one soon (a computer) :)

Yeah my car broke down this past weekend as well... >< it will be fixed this next weekend but it will take a while till I am back to a place where I can spend money on a comp

not very lucky recently orick :unsure: hope things start going along better soon

funny-21-tmb2.jpg

I :wub: good art, especially with humor. Thx for sharing Lila

Edited by SolarStar

A Computer in a fish tank :

6jrj937v.jpg

Edited by SolarStar