Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest yttrium

Novac Quest Bug

Guest yttrium

I am having an issue with Novac's quest. Currently I am on the quest to kill the fox where you have to talk to Kalana about it. I talked to Kalana and she told me that the fox was in portland, so I went to find it and the quest did not finish after I killed it. Furthermore, my quest log did not update after talking to Kalana. All it shows is that I need to talk to Kalana to find out where the fox is, but she no longer gives me the option of asking about the fox. I've tried talking to Novac and Kalana several times as well as killing the foxes in both Desert Pines and Portland to no avail.

If anyone has any ideas as to how I will be able to finish this quest, the help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest yttrium

Got it! Thanks again, I guess the 100 foxes I killed before were just the wrong ones. Thanks again for the help.

Each fox you kill gets back to life after a while (respawns). You have to kill one that belongs to a specific spawn that is assigned by Novac. Until you kill that one, you can kill the rest of foxes 1 million times.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this