Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moon_Dust

Christmas Contests!

Hiya everyone!

Christmas is coming ever closer and so myself and Rhyander have organised 2 Christmassy contests to celebrate. :D

The first of which is a Hide ‘n’ Seek event on Saturday the 15th of December at 6 pm GMT. In this event you will take turns finding either myself or Rhyander as you are informed. We will be hiding in a mix of c1 and c2 maps. The first person to find and trade us each time will win a prize. There are 10 opportunities to win prizes in this contest. You may win more than once. There is a variety of Enriched Essences, Stones and much more to be won. Some prizes may be more than can be carried at one time and so these prizes will be traded to you at the end of the contest. Rhyander will the one giving out the hints and what not in channel 7, the events channel for this event. :)

Rules:

• No Night Visors to be used, we find this to be an unfair advantage to those who do not have access to them.
  • No alts to participate.
  • Do not pm us asking where we are, we won’t answer you. ;)
  • Do not spam the channel, if you do you will be disqualified from the contest for wasting ours and everyone else’s time.

The second contest is a Trivia contest taking place in White Stone City Palace (36,727) on the date Saturday the 22nd of December at 6 pm GMT (exactly a week after the Hide ‘n’ Seek contest). In this contest you will be asked a mix Eternal Lands and General Knowledge based questions, the questions will be asked in local and the first person to PM me with the correct answer wins a prize. The prize you win will be somewhat random as you will be asked to choose a number between 1-30 (less as it goes on) and whichever prize matches up with that number is what you will win. You may win more than once but if you’re winning excessively we may ask you to sit out for a few. ;) There is a huge variety of great prizes to be won, including Christmassy clothes, Armours, Weapons and much more! :) Be warned though, hidden amongst the great prizes are a few joke prizes ;)

Rules:

• Do not spam in local, it is distracting and you will be disqualified for doing so.
  • Do not spam me in PM, you can guess more than one answer per question.

This is all you need to know, if you have any questions ask them on this post or PM myself or Rhyander in game. I hope you guys are looking forward to it! :D

Moon_Dust and I would like to thank everyone for their participation in our Hide and Seek contest. It was so much fun and we hope that everyone enjoyed it as much as we did. I want to thank also all who donated the wonderful prizes we gave to each of the winners! The list of prize winners are as follows:

Angler Won Aug Set

Malameo Won Ranging Set

Corleth Won Essence Set

VZBucks Won Scythe

_Zodiac_ Won Medallion Set

Lalaith Won He's and Srs

VZBucks Won Ring Set

Angler won Rosto

Dzadekmroz Won Weapon Set

Zilding Won Enriched Essence and Binding Stone Set

Please don't forget our Trivia Contest coming next Saturday. Moon_Dust and I are both looking forward to seeing you there.