Eternal Lands Official Forums

Hi all,

from today ALL NH's guild allies is removed.

i wont give a fuck anymore are you friend or not friend i allow myself to do anything to any player in game and wont look to any of our past relationships.

it goes for bagjump brod and all shit what i am dooing.

same i espect you all will do that for me so...

gl, hf, bb.

Best regards, Newhope

someone has his big girl pants on today (no offence to girls, or pants) who likes to hover around capped instances to steal dbs, hope someone gets to kill you lots now :)

Edited by nixxy4ever

why post ? its nothing we dont allready know

Not really. NH did have a few people who he would not target and there are people who help him out. NH made alliance changes 2 months ago, and now there is no alliances. So yeah, this is good to know.

Exactly - countless time NH has helped clear invasions - and shared the drops.

Countless times have been happy and proud to fight alongside him - even in PK.

Now it will be interesting - and I am intrigued as to the reason behind the change.

someone has his big girl pants on today (no offence to girls, or pants) who likes to hover around capped instances to steal dbs, hope someone gets to kill you lots now :)

no shit... i hope for that too that someone will fight me

Love the language in a public forum where anybody can read it.

sad for you, looks like others can understand... w/e

EDIT:

and for all thous who pmed me in game and asked "who pissed you off, who bagjumped me or who did me smth nasty": answer is: NOONE

nothing happend, noone did me anything bad, i am just a lil pissed of all thous "allies and friends", of all thous "cmon why you atk me i am friend with you...( "who the fuck you are at all?...) "pls let me do that or go there, i have helped you few times with that or that"...

i dont give a fuck you helped me or not....dont want dont help... dont want dont trade...

yes i am antisocial, but i think everyone who helped me with that got theyrs payment? if you buy me smth dont think i wont brod you if i will have a chance...

you made me some marked deal and "now you cant touch me?" f*** *** i dont care of it, dont want dont make, dont chat, dont trade (as was told)

this is main reason why i made this post... hope you all understand what i mean now (yeah, not you Sulla, you can ask someone in game to translate my poor english to you, doesnt looks like you have enough brains to read it with my mistakes, or to understand that English is 3rd language here...)

hmmm looks like thats all what i wanted to say :) hf all and cya in game

Edited by rutuliukas

You're a professional at what you're doing, so anyone who considered you as a true "ally", was clearly missing the point.

But yeh, why making allies in the first place?

You're a professional at what you're doing, so anyone who considered you as a true "ally", was clearly missing the point.

But yeh, why making allies in the first place?

not sure i understood what you mean

you want say ALlies MUST stay forever? ROFLOL...

so once you set ally with few friends and after year that guild becomes full of idiots you keep allie?

you never have friends which later become your enemies too?

bullshit

I don't give a shit about NH one way or the other....but, I do think it's funny that some of you allied up with him. I would make alot more smartass comments, but I'm sure you all know what I mean. lmao