Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maxine

Sponsored WTF

When I got stuck in the WTF map, it turned out that there were enough people who rarely go to get two teams together to bail me out. As a thank you to these people and as an experiment to see if we could actually do a WTF for real, I want to offer a sponsored WTF.

Proposed date: 10-nov-2012 evening Europe (time to be determined).

I will pay for or provide all consumables (not including rostos or breakages): glyphs, CF, pk arrows, dis rings, HE and SR (and GHP and EMP etc.). If we manage to get some nice drops that cover the cost, I will get paid for my expenses, and any profit paid out to the team (ALL participants). If no 'profit', then the cost will be all mine.

People that helped bail me out (see http://www.eternal-l...28) have first dibs on a spot.

If there are any spots left, then people who are in range but have never tried get preference over people who already do this regularly. The higher the WTF counter, the better the chance you can enter.

If you would like to participate in this event, please post your name and relevant stats (a/d/ran/magic lvl, maybe even summoning, mule level and emu, relevant perks, archery AP and WTF timer).

More information about the WTF is here: http://www.el-wiki.n...2Fd.2C_96_hours

Make sure you have the TAB map (bmp only available) before you go.

Make sure your timer is at 96 hrs or more, since you cannot reduce time for this instance.

There will be no enters, only real participants, though some of them might want to just take responsibility for the bag(s) and not fight.

I think we will need to bring in loads of supplies, but that should be no problem if we go with max number of people (20 I believe).

Hope to see you there next week.

Maxine

To encourage participation, I will give 10k gc bonus to any player that stays till the end. This will be on top of any shares from mob drops. If you dont have a forum account or dont want to post here, feel free to contact me in-game.

I expect we will go at around 20h Amsterdam time. I will contact people a little before that time to confirm who is coming

yes, was my first too, thanks soo much Maxine for inviting :)

and ty to roja for the nice artwork on the bosses :)

elscreen012.png

elscreen015.png

Edited by wuffzel

Thanks to the team that joined on this: Circe, Trojan, rauch, Hussam, Mydl, MirageKnight, Kricket, Viperwitch, bud, wuffzel and busterblader. Even though we didnt kill the casty, not enough arrows, I hope we all had fun and learned how the WTF works.

We had a few deaths, but that didnt dampen the spirits. I think we might have a new (bi-)weekly activity \o/. I hope next time Krazykiller, Usl, Rabbitman and a few others will be able to make it.

By the way, I see I forgot to mention to #ignore the casty, that helps a lot against a screen full of orange spam ;)

It is common practice for a WTF to pay all its members for the supplies they brought in. This is mainly to spread the cost of the arrows, which are the most expensive part. I will continue to guarantee this part and 10k door money for whoever walks OUT with the team ;) . I also want this to be a WTF without enters, although some people might not fight all the time but take responsibility for the supplies.

Lets do this again on 24-nov-2012 at 8PM Amsterdam time.

I discovered that I can survive being surrounded by 5 (or was it more?) nasps, though I did need a minute to calm my nerves afterwards. Of course I dont have a picture of this. Thanks for making the screenshots of the bosses wuffzel.

Hint for next time: Dont forget mage skirt/cotu. Bring more arrows (all mule); Even if you dont range yourself, it is important for the team to bring in as many arrows as we can carry. Of course we also need enough HE/SR. It will take some more experience before we have the supplies figured out. Meanwhile we just have fun and enjoy and improve the teamwork :D

We went in with about 3.5k HE, 900 SR, 3.8k PKA and other stuff, we came out with 170k gc, 4 oranges, 1 RDHoLM, 1 serp stone, 4 bronze, 6 Ice scales, 2 scythe. This paid for the supplies and 10k for everyone. There might even be a little left which we can invest in the next one.

Edited by Maxine

Even tho we didn't finish WTF i think it went well for our first run, ofc alittle tweeking here & there is needed but the more we do the better we become.

I'm certainly up for going again :)

To give you some numbers from my last WTF (4800 PKA used):

Dragons on start

Melee Bula

Used FA from nasps on Casty (in perfect light) and giants

7 level 55+ rangers with at least 60AP and ER perk

Hope it helps ;)