Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Campman

EU time zone invances and invasions

First off, I am not here to complain.

As I understand it, although I may be wrong, the only person that starts an invasion these days is Radu and the only people that start the invances are Radu and Aislinn. Both, although again I may be wrong, are in the US time zone.

Obviously these two people cant be online 24hours per day and so sometimes some of us 'euros' can feel abit left out by the timing of the invances/invasions.

My suggestion is simple, allow/train/create a mod from the EU to start them.

Then again, it might just be me that feels this way :)

Fluj

Can't say I care where the mod comes from my opinion still stand that they should be randomly started and people allowed to fail if a good enough team isn't gathered. For cuiriosity, 120+ invances for october, time according to saxums link, full hour only counted (i.e. 05.44 is counted as 5).

5km3bl.jpg

Belive they are gmt+1 so add a 1 to 21 since 1 is starting as I type this :D

We all play different times and it would be nice if invances/invasions reflected that. That feeling holds true especially when you miss those few rare happenings you long for and you end up not having participated in a full (i.e. from start to finish) invasion since April, or have been part of a team killing a invasion casty twice since June.

Little

edit: typo

Edited by littlestar

That was an interesting concept little.

they should be randomly started and people allowed to fail

Wow, this is a great concept. I totally agree that players shouldnt be asked if they have a "team". It would make things easier and more bricks might drop in the long run.

I tried that for a while and all that happened was I got yelled at.

You can't please everyone Aislinn. But I also think that random invance (even 4 times per 24h since we have limit 1 exp. bonus per day) is good idea. Especially for top invance, where there are a lot of skilled fighters around almost all the time.