Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Orick

weak wtf team

hey first of all please dont post in this thread if you are not between 105 and 120 a/d, but full free to read

Hey, I have been wanting to get a team together for a WTF instance whos att and def are inder 120 just to c if we could finish it,

obveisly we cant just take anyone so i want to start this thread so we can get the best players in our range to finish the invance

a few things we are looking for...

1. we need 3-5 tanks

2. we need 7-10 fighters

3. everyone should have, but might not be required to have, 50 range, 60 AP and ER, but both ER and WH perk would be best

4. everyone should have at least 5 mule lvls but max mule would be best

5. everyone needs to have a working knowlage of instances, team work, and the ability to enter and leave a fight at the right time

6. everyone will need a FULL drag set and weps able to deal damage at the best of YOUR ability

so the idea will be to take our 10 man team and split them up into 3 smaller teams for the waves with nasps and the giants during the last wave and then for the icys, bula, and casty the 3 tanks will switch off while the 7 fighters will ALL range

so what we are looking for is players who want to partake in this adventure with us.... we need your A/D, what style of play you are, your mule lvl, range lvl, and any perks that will help in the fighting

thanks everyone and sorry for the miss spelling

edit for amount of players... did not realise we could take in 15 players

So far we have

Tanks:

Orick

Malameo

Joo

Fighters:

Rabbitman(may be a tank but not sure)

Faxie

Arxan

Desey(maybe a tank, but not sure)

Edited by Orick

Faxie: 121/120 a/d, level 61 range, both range perks, 60 ap, max mule, instancer 2, 3 WTF as member, drag set, r2, eva perk

instance level 120,5 (so I hope I still qualify, I can do 100-120 invances and instances)

Btw: minimum gear: red cloak or mage robe pants

Edited by DonC

your team is too weak ?

I would like to go in a largest possible group. But I don't meet your ranging requirements, too bad. I doubt many people can.

Solar,

We will enter in the largest possible group. The pr0's take 6k pka with them to start with so that is 12k emu allready taken and they melee the Bulangiu. (allthough if with 8 ppl, we should be able to melee it aswell)

The ranging requirements are needed. The WTF instance is in a dungeon with poor lighting. Even with Wilhelm Hood, 18 perception and level 61, I have to use NV to just get 100% hits (barely) and the mob has to be in the right spot. So less levels and no WH will generate a lot of misses and therefore resources lost.

Faxie said it right. The requirements must be strict so we have a chance to finish. We need to test meleeing a bula in 120-140 before we do this. Ideally, we can fa it with no accu pots. If we can't melee the bulas and we get icies and 2 mbs it will take in excess of 10k pka...I expect closer to 12k based on minimum ranging requirements.

NOTE: that is the equivalent of 12 level 12 mules bringing only pka, with max p/c.

With a maximum of 15 participants, that only leaves 3 mules worth of he/Sr. We will use MUCH more he/Sr than the typical etc team, this might not be enough. With this in mind we need at least 7 fighters who can hit the bulas while orick tanks.

Edited by Rabbitman

Would love to get in, but I don't think I can get the required levels before overcapping 120/120 a/d

Maybe I misundestood, how do you plan to test the bula in the 120/140 with characters in the 105-120 instance range?

xam

K I believe we will be doing our weak wtf instance this weekend, anyone in the range of 105-125 A/D with mule level 10 or higher and range 45 or higher with 50 or more AP will be allowed to come... We WILL be taking a few people over 125 A/D with us to help out guiding us along the way... If you want to be one of the over 125s PM me on Orick and let me know... If you want to be part of the 105-125 team post HERE please, if you don't post HERE we will not know to include you and you will miss the chance to come

Edited by Orick

it looks like we need to push our wtf off for a week... Maxine is running one this weekend that some of our members already said they would go to