Eternal Lands Official Forums
GreyElf

Day of Potioning or Potioning Quest

Still no help for us potioners. Can we please have a Day of Potioning (extra Potioning experience). Or a potioning daily, please.

Thank you for this topic. It would be nice to have either, but any suggestions for the tasks for a potioning daily?

Hmmm... not sure if it would be necessery to have double xp day for every skill. Especially potion, there is awesome exp machine once you get yourself to be able to mix extracts, you will get plenty of experience for your hard job. There are other skills, which are much harder to train and don't have any pr0 higher level item for better leveling - and their only option to gain reasonable amount of exp is to burn things in school. You also still can make brs for both nice money and exp, training on srs which got constant demand on market as well and so on... the way how to get nice progress in potioning is not so hard to reach. It's just not for everyone to consider it fun :D

Don't get me wrong, potion is my favourite skill to do, I am in top 20 - so I got absolutely nothing against other fellow potioners, no matter the level.

BIG +1 for potion daily from me :icon13: I would LOVE to see one, as we don't have any potion experience from quests on regular basis (except the chance to get potion reward from one NPC from time to time).

Some kind of Minel or Daritha based missions burning animal parts or asking for not so used high level pots would be cool.

Also new concept is welcome, not sure if we want more quest jobs like "bring something somewhere and get the exp" (but I bet anyone who wants some extra OA exp for reasonable price won't mind), but it's hard to find one for pure mixing skills. Mixing things at NPC in school like in tutorials, depending on your level similar to Haidir, would be cool for any skill and for everyone, no matter it's on level 1 or 100.

I think mixing at NPC for daily for daily would be cool IF (1) ability to pass for 48 hours option like Temps R Us quest existed, (2) no special items like GHPs which require binding stones and (3) is at players level -(i.e. no asking for 5 Invisibility Removal wards for minimal experience at level 25).

I think mixing at NPC for daily for daily would be cool IF (1) ability to pass for 48 hours option like Temps R Us quest existed, (2) no special items like GHPs which require binding stones and (3) is at players level -(i.e. no asking for 5 Invisibility Removal wards for minimal experience at level 25).

Summed it up really.

All free exp is good exp. especially if you have to physically make the things (rather than levelling a skill for just gc, without taking the time to actually utilize the skill).

Edited by _iNvoKeD

Day of Schools

Scholar's Day

Both give extra XP to various skills (not just potioning)

Scholar's Day

Haven't seen this one for months.. :(

And the Schools #day means that you sit and poof pots in the school and not exactly the same as mixing pots and keeping the end product And get more EXP out of it.

I would love a Potion Daily.

Edited by Entris

Scholar's day hasn't been around for ages (i think april was the last time, but i missed out on it), i am waiting for it desperately, since i am working on tailoring levels. And no way i'm going to poof dyes in a school, fabrics, yes, but it would be nice to get extra xp on the dyes.