Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OlenTheRed

To: PKG From : olenthered

I'm sure you meant Consulting unless he has too many psychiatrists then he might want to consolidate

Yes, we all know what s/he meant, but there are posts with much worse grammar in this thread that you failed to pick up on. It's not that you Americans even speak 'proper' English anyway! :P

As for the current matter, I don't believe two wrongs can ever make a right. I think it was Confucius that said that both parties in a dispute are guilty, but one is more guilty than the other...

I'm not saying what he did was right or wrong. Come on people it's not like this was the first time pkg had done this. You think they did it once they won't again? Look at who is involved before helping, If you help kmowing that you will likely not get a share then you honestly volunteered your time and resources to them. I'm sure they appreciate the help

Edited by CherUT

umm cher did you read the thread? olen stole from them, not the other way around and i don't think there is even one post with anyone boohooing in it.

Yes I read the thread, there was a reason he did this. Which had they not helped pkg this would not have happened.

Cher, their moto is "We dont give a fu**!"

They say they have enough people to do instances/invances bla bla bla...

Do you REALLY think they appreciate the help?

off-topic, and irrelevant anyway. doesnt matter if they appreciate the help, their guildie lost alot of money which was paid to ppl who got bj'ed in the first place so everything is fine, but still pkg are outlaws ;o