Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PrawnSkunk

:: Eternal Craft :: EL remade in Minecraft PROJECT

utiAS.png

I have an unhealthy obsession with the popular sandbox/survival game, Minecraft. I am always building and constructing, so thought - why not build something where a community can participate?

I present to you, Eternal Craft, where we will hand-build, block-by-block the beautiful land of Seridia!

Server IP: 206.116.123.152

Server Etiquette
  • Keep spacing tasteful and realistic to player size.
  • You cannot build within the spawn radius without OP for some reason. Build nice stuff, and I will grant you privileges.
  • Don't grief or destroy other peoples works - improve upon them

ETPw8.png

Edited by PrawnSkunk

I would be interested, but when i tried to connect it said password rejected, i've never used Hamachi before and would prefer you to host the server via the minecraft server host on minecraft.net, it's much easier imo, all you have to do is port forward, if you don't know how to portforward search up on youtube "Paulsoaresjr's server tutorial", if you still want to carry on using hamachi you will have to show me how to get onto the server using it, thanks

Edited by LittleLooter

I would be interested, but when i tried to connect it said password rejected, i've never used Hamachi before and would prefer you to host the server via the minecraft server host on minecraft.net, it's much easier imo, all you have to do is port forward, if you don't know how to portforward search up on youtube "Paulsoaresjr's server tutorial", if you still want to carry on using hamachi you will have to show me how to get onto the server using it, thanks

I hope this port-forwarded server works! Try 192.168.1.66 :)

says Can't reach server, did u run the server application you got off minecraft.net and keep it open? Did you port forward with the private ip set as your ipv4 address from ipconfig in the command prompt ?

says Can't reach server, did u run the server application you got off minecraft.net and keep it open? Did you port forward with the private ip set as your ipv4 address from ipconfig in the command prompt ?

I changed the ports to TCP/UDP instead of having them separate. Try now... *fingers crossed*

If you can't get on, try DIRECT CONNECT or add :25565 to the end of the ip. All I can think of right now ;_;

Edited by PrawnSkunk

just tried with direct connect and adding the port at the end, neither worked, but they say Can't reach server which means theres defo a server there, it would say Unknown hostname otherwise, will try again tomorrow

I hope this port-forwarded server works! Try 192.168.1.66 :)

192.168.1.66 is a private IP address that is not vidible on the internet, probably an NAT device/modem/router is between you and the internet. Nobody can ever reach directly any 192.168.*.*, 10.*.*.* anddresses, and there is one other block as ell that is reserver for local private access only.

192.168.1.66 is a private IP address that is not vidible on the internet, probably an NAT device/modem/router is between you and the internet. Nobody can ever reach directly any 192.168.*.*, 10.*.*.* anddresses, and there is one other block as ell that is reserver for local private access only.

Thank you, Learner. After re-watching the tutorial, it says to use my ipv4 in the server properties, and my external IP to connect in-game, which is 206.116.123.152 -- I am almost 100% sure this should work for everyone :D sorry for the tech mishaps~

I would say go for aesethetics rather than a 1:1 recreation in terms of colors. So long as you understand it's dirt in the end hehe, this is great.