Eternal Lands Official Forums
vartican

very old players

Trolling through my files, found this:

grortandjoe.png

Any ideas what version of EL this was? :D

P.S. very, very poor man mode :lurker:

not that old, it still had the new behavior chat in the corner as you can see, for the rest its too hard to know when it was shot

thx scarr. Think that was 2005, or early 2006 :P Would that fit in?

Hello. Decided to pop by the forums for a little nostalgia. I started off on Newbie Island (NOT Isla Prima) in late 2003. A little younger than vart and the rest of his generation, I think, because I remember reading his guide (and Alastria's!) for new players.

-Lyn-

Edited by Lyanna

OMG, Lyanna, you're still alive! :w00t: Yay!

As for this thread's topic: I don't really play anymore. I only log in occasionally to check if my char still exists, and if I haven't ruined yet another guild (they tend to disappear during my periods of absence).

:lurker:

I cannot remember the last time I was here..

Stopping in again, I'll find some old screenshots I have on an old external, should have pics from when the players online first went up on the original website. Should have some old school names in there.

Holy crap, just saw this thread. I recognize a lot of names I had forgotten around here. x)

Don't remember the exact date but I'm sure I was already around 2003-2004 aswell.

I actually recently had a talk with Kat about old players of this game and having a meeting up of oldies or something. Haha. ^^

Funny to see this the day after.

i think i started in late 80s or early 90s. cant remember my memory has gotten worse over the years

I think I can safely say that you weren't playing EL in the late 80s or early 90s. Game wasn't around then. Try adding a decade ;)

i think i started in late 80s or early 90s. cant remember my memory has gotten worse over the years

I think I can safely say that you weren't playing EL in the late 80s or early 90s. Game wasn't around then. Try adding a decade ;)

haha I know I wasn't even playing RL then either

the word on the street is that zaer is about 84 years old...so i think he would be the oldest el player

I made my forum account waaaaay to late to tell, it was before the crash though and when i was in middle school xD.. thinkin about 9 years?

I was 15 when first started EL now 24 (with the exception of breaks) my first name DarkOutkast, Vlad_tepes, zetswei, gucci_mane, miroslav, crims0n, tjg08, Miles, Montez. I have been around since there was snow on ip

Edited by MilesBreezy

I'm not sure a whole lot of people would remember me. I check the online players list every once in a while, but I hardly know the names anymore. It seems all my old clan members are no longer around. Not really sure the exact date I started playing. My forum account is from 2004, which is just about 9 years now, but I played a bit before then I believe.

Anyway, if you remember my name...hi.

I'm still here, guild master of ???, and we are still active just not very big. When I first played this game Iron Plate was the newest item... so yeah, it's been a few years. :)

2003 I think? Made my forum account in 2005. Good gods, has it been that long?

I always go on hiatus for months at a time but I always come back.

Edited by TheMadToker

I started playing in august 2005 as Kabat. IP with snow, no c2 iron plate was the best armor and serp sword and titanium axe best weapons. I remember toomass, desdamona, masterpiter. Kf was always full of people and VOTD was very crowded. First guild - JEDI :D, then PIGS. I even remember radu sold me some leather pants, then i didnt know who he is :P I remember the_antiroot too, he muted me for talking in polish at IP fireplace :P

Good old times.

Started back in 03 with With WiseDwarF and Milesp as one of the first recruits of Riva. Just started playing agiain within the last couple weeks. I've had a couple breaks in those years but always manage to find my way back.

Ok, since I'll probably forget to post it @ proper day:

10th anniversary here - same as Megyeer :)

Started dec '03 as Szaddam_4, name changed after big crash.

And indeed, old names pop up :o

Ok, since I'll probably forget to post it @ proper day:

10th anniversary here - same as Megyeer :)

Started dec '03 as Szaddam_4, name changed after big crash.

And indeed, old names pop up :o

Who are you?! :o