Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teehee

Hey there,

A signup for evening time for US timezone was requested by momr58 as there seems to be a lack of players during this time, so here are the min requirements and details for participating in this crazy ass instance..

at least 105 a/d (so you may use a/d pots to reach the required 110 a/d to enter)

60 AP and at least 50 range level

Preferably at least one range perk, not required for tanks

Maximum Mule level, as in level 12 is preferred, level 10 is acceptable

Pr0 armor and weapons (such as dragon armours, radioactive rapier, thermy, etc)

COTU or mage robe skirt, rostogol stones, NV, elven bow, at least 8 mule glyphs and 50 CF

Decent lag and intelligence is preferred as well ;)

The idea is to have at least 3 players, usually tanks (who can at least tank Nasparlius) with at least one that can tank Bulangius, MBs, Ice Dragons, and Castellan. They should bring just tanking supplies (SR/HE, boost pots). The rangers should bring PK arrows along with some SR/HE (such as 750 arrows and 50 SR/180 HE or something like that). In the end, there should be around 6k Pk arrows and roughly 800 SR/3k HE spread across the team. The arrows are only used on MBs, Icys, and Castellan and sometimes its giant minions. At least 10 people are required to enter, whether it be players or a mixture of enters and players. And at the end of the instance you are paid back in GC the difference of SR/HE/arrows between the amount you brought in and the amount you came out of the instance with as well as your share. The whole instance can take between 2-3 hours so be prepared, like with food and drinks and have fun!

Post here or PM momr58 for details and signups! :) And don't hesitate to add suggestions and improvements to the above.

I'm on GMT timezone, but I can stay up at night for WTFs, done it with old team.

CalsoniC in-game.

Stats are open but i'll post em here:

137/144 A/D

48/48/36/4/32/24 P/C/R/W/I/V.

12 Mule, 60 AP, Ethereal Ranger Perk, 54 Range.

I have drag armors/cols/holams/rostos/rads/mage skirts/srs/pks/hes/diss/nv/mules/cf etc you name it, i'm prepared (I generally try to keep 500~ PKs in sto, but with some warning I can buy more).

Ping is about 32. Done a fair few WTFs.

I used to be able to FA bula (hit about 80% of the time) with 5~ other people on it with 48 reasoning and only attack/c/r pots. I do only have 36 reasoning now so not sure how it marks up now, possibly an accu pot or two...

WARNING; Yes. I was booted off my last team for.. "Crying" .. that I lost a rosto, which wasn't my fault. Yes, my actions after were NOT ideal, but heat of the moment etc.

That won't happen again.

I AM looking for a team to go every 4 days; the same people; to keep things 'neat'. I don't mind joining different teams but it is nice to play with the same players.

I'd like to go. At the lower end of the specifications but:

115/113 a/d

60 AP range 40

ER perk

Mule 11, 2112 emu total

Have all items/equip needed :-)

Experienced instancer with multiple characters and ranges; although, I have never participated in WTF.

I can go most days after 6 pm EST with 24 hours advance notice.

I'm up for it. I don't always stay on in the evenings, but if you let me know earlier in the day or previous day I definitely will... also you can contact me out of game and I'll come in, momr knows how ;)

With a little notice I will gladly log on and go. I think you know my stats well enough and that I have everything needed.

Not in US time but after 2 weeks, I'll be able to play in US timezone too. Add me in.

I'll PM either you or momr in EL.

I'm busy some nights, but will gladly go when possible. I've been on a few WTF already.

130/128 a/d

48/48/18/14/4/18 attribs

range 66, WH perk

mule level 12

I have all the equip needed of course too. With neutral or better astro, I use therm too.

It's been over 950~ish hours since I went to a WTF insta.. I'll gladly go. You know me as soLo ingame (160s a/d - 60s range 60 AP - max mule level- max attribs besides will)

Edited by bralex