Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arnieman

Static

I died in invance, and I know I should have had a rostogol - I didn't. Usually, we can trust ANYONE on our team. However, this time...

DarkDiablo held my bag for me, and was returning it to me. However, in the split second between DD moving and me going for the bag, Static teleported onto the bag, and raided it. When he moved, I then took my bag - only to find some of my armor removed. Taken were a Titanium Shield, Titanium Greaves, FR Cloak, and some gc drops out of the invance.

I am not as concerned about getting my armor returned, I just post this to warn that Static is without honor. Take care in any dealing you have with him - he also bagjumped Rhyander in the same invance.

You know he was near me the whole time since I had all the goodies on but I did have Rosto on me tho....

Nice of you to try saving his db, but since you knew he was waiting to jump, you could have tried picking up the items if you had the EMU and inv space. After all, tit greaves/shield plus FR cape don't exacly take much EMU. Otherwise, I don't see the point of you taking the time to mention that you had a rosto on you.

Bagjumping in invances is pathetic! Everyone helps you get exp, so why bj them

ya ya again, good job Static i hope you bj NMT next time on invance :)

:hiya: Notice me plx!

I'm such a pr0 bad guy!

If only invances were PK... That way you you need proper teamwork, which I suppose is one of the main points of it. You would also be able to eliminate undesirables.

Edited by EaglePrince