Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Calsonic - BEWARE!

It all started on a cold stormy night. It was raining outside, and I was casually working in the iron mines as usual when I suddenly got a PM from the mini-geoffrey himself....... Mr Calsonic. He sought aid, and i pledged him my assitance, and the beginnings of an epic hero quest was in the making.....

...I was coerced into a WTF by his silver tounge(full of ego stroking and jerking) which in retrospect should have been my first hint that something was amiss. Long did we prepare ourselves for this harsh undertaking, stocking supplies, shining blades, polishing boots, but there was a lighter side to it as well. Many jokes were told, and many were made an ass. And that is how it begun, many asses, assing off to the darkness. Starting off as a fellowship, heading to mordor, to destroy the one riing, no wait...wrong naration.

But lo! behold the day we shall all curse, the 20th day of the month Carnelar of the year 0031 Age of Eternals *spits on the floor*. For here did come the giant-rapage of calsonic and sonic, and their rosto's did p00f on the 20th day of the month Carnelar of the year 0031 Age of Eternals *spits on the floor*. And upon the 20th day of the month Carnelar of the year 0031 Age of Eternals *spits on the floor* all shall remember it as a sad day. A very sad day, upon which little happiness did exist. The saddest, sadiest, sad of sad, sad sad sad, terrrible, saaaaaaaaaaaad, day upon which all sad things are compared to and are made tiny compared to this day, the sad day, day of sadism, the 20th day of the month Carnelar of the year 0031 Age of Eternals *spits on the floor* And tombstones shall be erected in those rosto's honor, they will not be forgotten. And upon those stones the sad day shall be written: "....the 20th day of the month Carnelar of the year 0031 Age of Eternals *spits on the floor*...we did lose thee..."

...and so, dear community,i prey thee let us go upon a witch hunt, to end this dastardly....machiavellian Calsonic's evil rain. Use your common cents and have your wits about you, for he did enslave our hearts, and lure those rosto's to their doom...

piece out dove-symbol-of-peace-on-earth.jpg

... I must not be the only one who has not a clue about what yyou are saying

LOOOOL You actually done it

Ahh, you give me soo much jokes<3

:')

BUT:

Serious dispute:

If you're on the WTF Team with Riky, make sure you aren't the one summoning giants, because if Riky decides he wants to come and shoot the Casty, and spawn giants on your head, he will swear blind he doesnt know who shot the arrow to make em spawn.

EVEN THOUGH: The rule which was stated 2 weeks~ ? ago; NEW RULE IN OUR TEAM !!If you spawn giants on someons head you will pay lost rosto's prices!

But clearly; some only want to respect the rule when it's their fault, and yes you can argue I always have a problem. But i'm not suffering 57k a rosto because more than one person tries to shoot a casty.

GG

Edited by _iNvoKeD

When giants are about to spawn, get your 3-4 strongest fighters and make them tank it when they spawn.

Alternatively, the rangers should be far away from the casty as possible, so when giants spawn, they have time to escape.

BOO M8, 3 people trying to shoot the fkin Casty, instead of just me, and they summon on my head... when it was meant to be just me.

Simple you knew they were shooting right? Then why not back off let them poof Rostos when they giants spawn and carry on? Seen this done several times

Lol, you werent there tbh - Just as I went to shoot, someone else shot and i got a (too close) message, as i ran it says "You cant move, you're under attack" hmm, so, again, not my fault. :S

oi how dare you bunch turn my joke of a thread into a serious conversation!

But i'm not suffering 57k a rosto because more than one person tries to shoot a casty.

First off you didnt 'suffer' anything. This particular casty dropped extraordinary well. Even if you substract the 57k for a rosto from your share you still made a HUGE profit

If you're on the WTF Team with Riky, make sure you aren't the one summoning giants, because if Riky decides he wants to come and shoot the Casty, and spawn giants on your head, he will swear blind he doesnt know who shot the arrow to make em spawn.

I dont see the point of this dispute. I asked you who spawned the Giants on your head, you said you arent sure. Now you blame Riky for it? From what i have heard from other teammembers it might as well have been your own arrow that spawned the giants.

EVEN THOUGH: The rule which was stated 2 weeks~ ? ago; NEW RULE IN OUR TEAM !!If you spawn giants on someons head you will pay lost rosto's prices!

This rule was never meant to allow you rosto poofing at no cost. It was made to sensitize everyone in the team to be more careful around the casty when it is about to spawn giants. It still is your own responsibility to keep a safe distance. I can see why Sonic didnt know that. He was new in the team and we should have explained it better. You however have been with us several times and knew exactly what this is about.

But clearly; some only want to respect the rule when it's their fault, and yes you can argue I always have a problem.

We can't penalize the whole team for one or two people's inadvertence. Paying rosto losses from the team's share was never even considered. And nobody ever demanded that before. We all take a high risk. That's what the wtf instances are about. It's a dangerous instance, we all know that we can die for one reason or another, but it usually pays off well enough to be worth the risk. The instance requires teamwork. Everyone depends on the others and since we all are only humans we all make mistakes. You as well as everyone else. That is part of the risk you take when you do a team activity. Have you ever seen our two tanks demand to be paid for their deathes out of the drops? They could blame you as well since they have to take armor off to tank for you. Maybe they would not have died if they were geared properly. But instead of wasting their time crucifying teammembers for mistakes that are only human they go on and do their best. The only person in the team always concerned with other peoples mistakes are you. I dont see anyone else seeking fault in others whenever something bad happens. Its always only you. Maybe you would not die that much if you focused more on your own doings than on what others do/should do/could do better...

BOO M8, 3 people trying to shoot the fkin Casty, instead of just me, and they summon on my head... when it was meant to be just me.

Pot calling the kettle black.

I remember you doing the exact same thing when i was meant to make it spawn. You as well as everyone else came and shot the casty too.

I agree though. It should be only one person spawning giants and all the others stay away. But we have always had all/most rangers shoot to speed it up. You were part of it.

And again instead of suggesting that tactic in the instance or in any of the previous ones you choose to be part of it and then blame others afterwards.

Im so sick of your constant whining and bickering.

Every instance it's a new drama. QQ

I've had it with you. Nobody else causes as much trouble.

I wont be part of any instance with you anymore and im sure others feel the same after this crap, good job.

Hate to say it, told you so. For someone on so many restrictions, he makes sure to cause waves leaving nothing but problems in his wake. At least others are seeing his Mini Geoffrey ways now.

gg cal. Soon you wont even be able to do instances rofl.

But i'm not suffering 57k a rosto because more than one person tries to shoot a casty.

First off you didnt 'suffer' anything. This particular casty dropped extraordinary well. Even if you substract the 57k for a rosto from your share you still made a HUGE profit

I dont see the point of this dispute. I asked you who spawned the Giants on your head, you said you arent sure. Now you blame Riky for it? From what i have heard from other teammembers it might as well have been your own arrow that spawned the giants.

This rule was never meant to allow you rosto poofing at no cost. It was made to sensitize everyone in the team to be more careful around the casty when it is about to spawn giants. It still is your own responsibility to keep a safe distance. I can see why Sonic didnt know that. He was new in the team and we should have explained it better. You however have been with us several times and knew exactly what this is about.

But clearly; some only want to respect the rule when it's their fault, and yes you can argue I always have a problem.

We can't penalize the whole team for one or two people's inadvertence. Paying rosto losses from the team's share was never even considered. And nobody ever demanded that before. We all take a high risk. That's what the wtf instances are about. It's a dangerous instance, we all know that we can die for one reason or another, but it usually pays off well enough to be worth the risk. The instance requires teamwork. Everyone depends on the others and since we all are only humans we all make mistakes. You as well as everyone else. That is part of the risk you take when you do a team activity. Have you ever seen our two tanks demand to be paid for their deathes out of the drops? They could blame you as well since they have to take armor off to tank for you. Maybe they would not have died if they were geared properly. But instead of wasting their time crucifying teammembers for mistakes that are only human they go on and do their best. The only person in the team always concerned with other peoples mistakes are you. I dont see anyone else seeking fault in others whenever something bad happens. Its always only you. Maybe you would not die that much if you focused more on your own doings than on what others do/should do/could do better...

Pot calling the kettle black.

I remember you doing the exact same thing when i was meant to make it spawn. You as well as everyone else came and shot the casty too.

I agree though. It should be only one person spawning giants and all the others stay away. But we have always had all/most rangers shoot to speed it up. You were part of it.

And again instead of suggesting that tactic in the instance or in any of the previous ones you choose to be part of it and then blame others afterwards.

Im so sick of your constant whining and bickering.

Every instance it's a new drama. QQ

I've had it with you. Nobody else causes as much trouble.

I wont be part of any instance with you anymore and im sure others feel the same after this crap, good job.

Ok.

Point #2; - What members? From what YOU heard is probably different to what actually happened.

Point #5; - Good; replace me.

OMG! I am so happy I didn’t ended as you all, my friends. You are like EL junkies! :omg:

Sonic created this post for fun and a flame/blame war started. Come on folks! It is just a game, treat and enjoy it like this. :bangwall: