Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Norad

Idea for a cape/perk

My idea is kinda like the artificier cape but for harvesting. A cape/perk that would increase the chance to find rare stones. (Harvester Cape of Increase Rare Find). Possible Name for the cape/perk. It would also give u the same perk as the harvester cape with the added bonus of a fixed % increase of finding a rare stone. Possibly could be a cape that is manufacturable. This would require a High tailoring lvl and some nexus to mix. A Book that would be needed to be read in order to beable to tailor the cape. The book imo should be a rare creater drop maybe from the newest creature the Ice Troll.

Possible ings would be:

1 harvesters cape

2 binding stones

5 Enriched magic ess's

10 Harvester med's

Or something like that

Possibly a Human nexus somewheres between 7-10 but most likely if added to game would be 10 like the Artificer cape currently is.

(which imo is to high for the artificer cape, also think the human nexus for the dragon armor's should be changed but thats for a different topic maybe at another time).

Possibly a Human nexus somewheres between 7-10 but most likely if added to game would be 10 like the Artificer cape currently is.

(which imo is to high for the artificer cape, also think the human nexus for the dragon armor's should be changed but thats for a different topic maybe at another time).

I disagree with that little bit, considering most players will end up taking human 5 to begin with, it's still cheaper than taking the perk.

Otherwise I like the idea.

I like this idea but I would make a change to the nexus requirement. Human nexus of about 4-5 but also inorganic nexus of 5-6. It takes 2 different nexus to make rings and medallions so why not have 2 nexus in order to use an enhanced harvest cape.

That idea would definately make it so that only harvesting orinanted characters could use only, I like that idea. Would definately be a inorganic nexus of 6 and a human nexus of atleast a 7 imo would be best.

(Still think a human nexus of 10 is way to high even for a cape like this)

Maybe the arti cape could be revamped to use 2 different nexus rather then having 1 nexus at such a high amount.

Nice idea bob88

hmmm, 1st question is...is the chance to find a stone a personel chance or is it global ?

iirc, every harvest event some calculations are made if you find a stone...

so without rising the amount of harvest events, how can you rise the chance to find a stone ?

i think the cape has to double or tripple the big harvest events to give you a better chance to find something nice ...

means also you would get more bags of gold and get hurt more often...

so it doesn't need any high nexuses....lets handle such cape as a harvester medallion or so...

better chance to find, but more damage also from MN :pickaxe:

Edited by wuffzel

I like this idea of a special cape at skill level 100. But instead of yet more capes, could we level up capes? I mean a more powerful level 2 harvester cape after reaching a certain level of harvesting. Add more benefits as suggested above. Perhaps a level 3 cape when the player has level 100 harvesting skill?

This idea could carry on to the other capes as well. Additional benefits or perks for each level of cape.

New perk coming, for harvesters. 0 PP needed, I think some will like it.
was posted on EL facebook 5 hours ago, lets hope it :D

i thought about something similar before, we could defiantly use some clothes and items that benefit harvesting more but why not use inorganic nexus instead of human nexus?

Agree about using inorganic rather than human nexus. Inorganic nexus is for harvesting and has already been overused for the artificier cape.

I agree also that requiring inorganic nexus instead of human nexus is only logical for a "harvesting" cape.