Eternal Lands Official Forums

Hey

As the new update came with a invance cooldown of 12hours

is there a possiblity to actually implement a sort of #ii we have for

instance waiting time to be able to see when you can do the next invance.

Would help out alot even if its not runned that often.

Indeed, we have this function for the instances, would be nice for the invances too. Simple and useful.

I can't imagine how you can't have a clue when you did your last invance. Unless you're trying to cram multiple invances into one day, it's a pretty safe bet you are good to go.

I'd like to see a command that shows what invance is running, how much time is left, and how many critters are left.

Mercator is a bot that isn't always online or working correctly. I don't like having to rely on bots (think Gossip).

As Aislinn said, this has been added so that people can do an invance a day while at the same time allowing people in different time zones to enjoy invances daily. It was not added so that you go there twice a day, so there is no need for such a command. And it if is that important to you, I am sure you can remember the time you went.

We'll when I made my post I didnt have the 'twice a day' mentality in mind. I was thinking of the afternoon that I did my invance, then went to bed, then closely 12 hours later, in the morning of the following day(a different day) the invance was repeated.

Also im confused at the argument which goes "do not include the command because it will stop the people who play more than 27 hours a day from going twice in a day" - not it wont! This is just a creature comfort command for our feeble memoried minds, its so harmless.

I'd like to see a command that shows what invance is running' date=' how much time is left, and how many critters are left.[/quote']

and perhaps, how long ago each invance was run denominated in hours.

Maybe a string sent back to the client when you first time enter an invance would be enough.

Then you could check the chat_log.txt ...

Something like:

You entered 100-120 invance. Good luck!

Maybe a string sent back to the client when you first time enter an invance would be enough.

Then you could check the chat_log.txt ...

Something like:

You entered 100-120 invance. Good luck!

Yes this seems to make most sense - you should get message ONCE when you give NPC amber.

It would be useful for counting invances and for me calculating invance/rosto ratio. :(

i very much like the idea of a command like '#in' or something for invances (120-200 running, time left, creatures left, you have invance cooldown for next 3 hours)

but if you think it's too much to ask, the idea of a message when giving amber - perfect.

enough of sweet talk though. i think this qualifies as related: is this on purpose that you get cooldown even if you undercap? (maybe because someone could range in many 120+ invances) - i wanted to undercap with my alt and help both 40-60 and couldn't get into the second

if it's not on purpose but just a simplifier, please think about changing it so that person only gets cooldown if he/she enters invance where he/she can get exp in?

enough of sweet talk though. i think this qualifies as related: is this on purpose that you get cooldown even if you undercap?

Yep intentionally left this way. I don't think radu was thinking about undercappers when he coded it but we discussed it almost immediately after and we agree we like it and will keep it in place.