Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kazmierz

request for unblocking

Guest Kazmierz

Welcome...

My character name is "Kazmierz" and it is blocked as well as my friend's character "megatron".

I would like to request for unblocking my character. And get the information about the reason of blocking.

(Lower a few not important words from me in my native language)

Moja postac tj. "Kazmierz" została zablokowana z nieznanych mi przyczyn. Czuje sie wielce pokrzywdzony (zaraz pojde łomotac schaboszczaki z tej rozpaczy, a was zaproszę do Ewy żeby całą polska zobaczyła w jakie emocjonalne bagno przez was popadłem, to oczywiście tylko sarkazm...), iz poczyniono to bez wcześniejszego poinformowania mojej osoby oraz zbagatelizowanie szoku emocjonalnego jakiego ewentualnie mogłęm dostać podczas gdy z nieznanych mi przyczyn nie mogłem zalogować sie na swoją postać (Oczywiście żartuje ale to było straszne :D). Za absurdalne uważam też konieczność łamania poprzez moją osobę zasady 8 (tj. Nie spamuj poprzez tworzenie postaci) która wynikała z nie właściwego w moim mniemaniu toku przebiegania procesu blokowania postaci gdyż został on pozbawiony elementu oskarżonego o popełnienie "nasty things" możliwości złożenia wyjaśnien w przypadku zastrzeżeń moderatorów co do przebiegu rozgrywki postacią o nicku "Kazmierz".

Byłem wysoce zaskoczony gdy okazało sie ze gra "Eternal Lands" która w mojej opinie wydawała sie być grą dla graczy o przyzwoitym poziomie kultury osobistej i wzajemnego poszanowania posiada zasady oparte na systemie w którym to trzeba dowodzić swojej niewinności, po porstu żal... (chyba nie trzeba wyjasniac dlaczego).

Na prawde szkoda ze z powodu subiektywizmu któregoś z moderatorów jestem pozbawiony możliwości gry, co gorsza 10 lat uczciwej gry z czystej "zajawki" (szkoda ze przestałem jeździć na desce w gimnazjum, przynajmniej teraz nikt by mi nie ukradł czasu poświęconego na zdobywanie umiejętności...)

P.S. Hope for happy ending of this case...

Post ku czci zasadzie 16 dobrze ze znam jeszcze parę słów do tego po rusku i niemiecku bo ten ban to pewnie za "monojezycznosc" w crowded area's.

Wyrazy szacunku

Grzegorz

Assuming you really are "the friend", which I truly have my doubts about given what we were told and based on your IP you are posting from AND given what the ingame logs show:

1. I don't understand polish. (I did however get a huge laugh out of the google translation, thanks!)

2. I see all logs, keep that in mind.

3. Bag drops count as trades.

4. There has been a staggering amount of transfers over a long period of time.

5. Megatron himself has said he uses now, and has for a while, all 3 characters that are locked.

6. Megatron himself has discussed with mods many ideas he had to try to move stuff around all characters that he uses and refused to take no for an answer and wasted a LOT of our time. And it turns out he was doing it already anyway.

7. Megatron was told in very clear terms there is NO way it is allowed, in any form.

8. Megatron himself told us that you gave him your character.

9. There have also been illegal connections with the OldSchool character and with the wafel|etc characters.

Bearing all that in mind, I can't imagine that anything you said in polish changes all that and will matter.

At this time, given the lying, intentional attempts to find loopholes, and wasting of our time, I am inclined to have an indefinite lock on all characters. Maybe, at some time in the distant future, 1 character will be unlocked with a complete item and inventory wipe.

Guest Kazmierz

Can I ask for unlocking Kazmierz? it has past 4 months since i was banned... I Truly would like to come back playing.

This character won't be unlocked without a complete storage/inventory wipe.

Also note that none of the other characters, including megatron, will be unlocked from this issue. Ever.

I don't care who comes back to claim ownership of what character.

That said, if it is unlocked with the wipe, there are to be no alts, no sharing (either direction: you don't use other characters and this character not being used by somebody else), no getting more characters as gifts, nothing else to get around it. One character.

Guest Kazmierz

I own Kazmierz and i prefer this character with inventory if i can't get back Kazmierz with items then i choose Megatron

Guest Kazmierz

So Plzz unlock Kazmierz with inventory or take just some of items even in real world there is tax from gift. i propose NMT cape

No, given the amount of multi, and the excessive length of time it happened, kazmierz will only be unlocked with a complete wipe.

Guest Kazmierz

i understand rules about multi, and understand state of mods which was writen in this thread. I agree for storage wipe, plz unban Kazmierz.

Guest Mega

hi im Megatron. u tell him u see the transfers form my haracter to kazmierz right ? so tell me what hi stole from my ?

u baned my acc i think is for alts or something. thx for explain. at now i know who took my accont and make me criminal ....

Guest Mega

i dont play on my acc on that time. i dont do nothing meyby i have one alt or something but i dont play on 3 acc Aislinn i can apologize for that....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this