Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ghost30

Potion of Action Points

I want to suggest a "Potion of Action Points".

It gives you 15 Action Points when using it.

Ingredients are: 1 Vial, 1 Wine, 2 Amber and 1 Daffodil

To get 2 Amber (with Harvest Cape) you need 30 Action Points, so 50% of the Action Points would get lost.

Thats why its only useful to those, who would e.g. mix Big Books.

At least some use for the surplus of amber out there. This basicly conserves the AP from amber and allows them to be used by any player... Like the idea. But it seems too cheap, maybe to get some use to black scales, add 1 black scale to the formula, multiply the original ingredients by 10 and let the formula produce 10 action potions?

Let it even be 20 action points this potion gives you.

The loss by using it is then 1 vial, 1 daffodil and 10 action points, which leave the game.

This might be a very popular item for book writers and also potters, i guess, so something more on the market, which forces players to spend their money for.

:icon13:

Piper

One thing to consider is the impact of this potion while using the special medallions which consume action points.

Wouldn't it be too over powered then ?

One thing to consider is the impact of this potion while using the special medallions which consume action points.

Wouldn't it be too over powered then ?

Or perhaps medallions should not work if potion quaffed within certain amount of time; I agree it is open to abuse.

Let it even be 20 action points this potion gives you.

The loss by using it is then 1 vial, 1 daffodil and 10 action points, which leave the game.

This might be a very popular item for book writers and also potters, i guess, so something more on the market, which forces players to spend their money for.

:icon13:

Piper

Unless the fail rate is extremely high, this formula is but an action point generator.